Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWP is recruiting from the GCRs
It seems the West Pacific is recruiting from the GCRs <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=3118242'>http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=3118242</a><a class='bbc_url' href='http://twp.nosync.org/forums/index.php?/topic/250-recruiters-wanted/#entry5789'>http://twp.nosync.org/forums/index.php?/topic/250-recruiters-wanted/#entry5789</a> Here is a screenshot: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://i.imgur.com/HWQfWiv.png'>http://i.imgur.com/HWQfWiv.png</a> It would be a huge understatement to say I'm annoyed by this. We need to consider our response to this and possible retaliation if it continues

TWP just broke ten years of convention, and opened a can of worms. Thank's for the heads up McM.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I'm here if you'd like to discuss this. If you read the full thread, you'll note that there is not a mass movement towards recruiting in feeders. 3 hours ago a decision was made by the interior minister. Not sure who he checked with, but I'd suggest collecting more facts before taking action.
TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*

I also see it receiving the support of the Foreign Minister and the Delegate. TWP is not making friends this month.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

What you see receiving support is a TG to recruit TWP nations.

AGP's latest post as of yesterday was this:

Quote:If someone has the inclination and technical ability, there is a script that can be setup to automatically tg a welcome message to new nations in <strong class='bbc'>the region</strong>. If we have that running, our manual efforts could be used to for mentoring new players rather than recruiting them.

Emphasis mine. Notice how that is not plural.
TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*

Well, I suggest you find out if this is a result of gross incompetence on the part of one minister or an intentional desire to unite the entire GCR community against TWP. And fast.

Quote from Balder's IRC[00:33] (@Rach) "About 10 minutes I logged on to discover the TWP Interior Ministry had started running a recruitment script. I had directed them to establish a welcome script for new TWP nations only. I apologize, this was not authorized, and it will stop immediately."Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

Yup. This appears to be a tick under the gross incompetence column.

N000bs ... it's hard to find Good help these days.
 TWP is ranked #1 in the world for Biggest Gross Incompetence, scoring over 9000 on the N00bish Index
[right]2003-2013 - 10 years in NationStates[/right]
[right]Godkitten of the TSP Cat Mafia®[/right]

[center][nation]Lands of Headington[/nation](main) | [nation]Headingtonia[/nation] | [nation]Foggy Island[/nation] (WA) | [nation]Ambrosius Aurelianus[/nation] | [nation]Loh[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Windward Islands[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Leeward Islands[/nation][/center]
[center][Image: Udpate-1.png][/center]
You have one too few '0' in n000bish.  *checks Loh's BGI score*  Big Grin
Wow... just... just... wow...

Please refer to my comment in the Word Assembly Center, "GAR: On Declaration of War"

Quote:Against. Rebel-topia has always used peaceful negotiations before military might. Its hard to stay peaceful when the world is full of idiots... Tongue
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Another day, another TWP irritation Tongue
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Quote:Another day, another TWP irritation Tongue
Another day, another joke about TWP Tongue