Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation
Hi fellow South Pacificans,

You may have noticed that I've been inactive in the community as of late. Today, I'm announcing that I'll be resigning from my position as the Minister of Regional Affairs.

My inactivity is mainly as a result of school having started again. Coming home at 5pm daily and having work to do on the weekends leaves little time for NationStates. After some consideration, I've decided to pen this resignation letter, which will take effect on midnight on the first of March, two thousand and fourteen Eastern Time.

Along with my resignation from the MoRA, I'll also be leaving the New Southern Army (NSA) (unless a reserves exists) and the South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN).

I thank my fellow Cabinet members, in particular Escade and Kris, for making my time in the Cabinet a fulfilling and enjoyable one. To Minister of the Army, Southern Bellz, I have confidence that under the leadership of yourself and Hile, the NSA will soar to greater heights.

To whoever will succeed me as interim MoRA, I wish you the best of luck.

Friends, I cannot guarantee that I will not CTE. Neither can I guarantee that I won't lose my citizenship due to inactivity. But I can guarantee that I'll still be on IRC as and when I can.

So long, and thanks for all the cake. Au revoir, adios, farewell.

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

D: 

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Thank you, Awe for your service to MoRA Smile

I will steal your great ideas. I will miss how sweet and funny you are in our secret cabinet room Tongue

Best of luck with your college apps, and good luck with school!

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Thank you for your service to the region during these past months. I do hope that you choose to keep your citizenship, and that you will eventually return to activity, if possible. In any case, I wish you the best Awe.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
:'(

Sorry to see you go.  Thank you for your dedicated service to the region.

I am sorry to hear this Sad

Please come back and visit whenever you can!

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
You were a great boss Awe. It's sad that you need to go. Sad
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

You can't Awe-ie! Sad 

It is sad to see a friend resigning its job... And seeing TSP with no MoRA... Sad
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Best of luck to you IRL Smile Hopefully we can meet in person... eventually. Wink

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Stop by when you can Big Grin

You'll be missed Awe, but hopefully when you have more time we'll see you around again. Smile

Cormac Somerset

[Image: cormacshield.png]

The Brotherhood of Malice

General and Outside World Manager

"Defenderism is dead activity, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living activity, and lives the more, the more activity it sucks." - Me (paraphrasing Karl Marx)

:panic:

Awww maaaaaan. Why is everyone leaving? It's just depressing. Well, best of luck in life to you Awe, and may God bless you in everything you do. Please don't leave.

The
Coalition
of
the
South
Pacific

Ambassador to 10000 Islands, Europeia, and Canada

Former ambassador to The East Pacific

Hate to see you go, awe. Like SB said, stop by when you can and say hi :)
Awe, I'm sorry to hear this. I wish you well in your future endeavors.