Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Nominations to the General Corps
Fellow TSP nations of The South Pacific.

I have two nominations to make to the General Corps that I believe will greatly improve the NSA's standing in the NationStates world and will be responsible to see that the NSA will not go into a state of disrepair in the event of an inactive MoA.

Both of these members have been very valuable to the NSA's success under my term.  Both have very diverse NS military backgrounds that bring a lot to the table, and both have taken on limited leadership roles under my command.  They both have my complete trust and have EARNED this nomination through work I have seen first hand.

So without further delay, by the power given to me via the code of laws, I nominate Hileville and Geomania as members of the General Corps.

Yours,

SB

I think these are great choices and I support both.  Smile

Cormac Somerset

[Image: cormacshield.png]

The Brotherhood of Malice

General and Outside World Manager

"Defenderism is dead activity, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living activity, and lives the more, the more activity it sucks." - Me (paraphrasing Karl Marx)

Same as Cormac

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

This has my support
Quote:I think these are great choices and I support both.  Smile
^
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Id support both nominations. Are we going to include a 3rd at this point, or just run with the 2 of them for a bit longer before you make another choice?

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I am still considering my option, but I do not have another nomination ready. 

I will consult my two nominees to see if they have any suggestions.

I want to thank SB for the nomination and I will gladly accept.
Sounds good to me, SB. Perhaps one of them could write a "Day in the Life of an NSA General" post? That would be awesome. 

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I will also gladly accept the nomination! I thank SB for the opportunity, and I look forward to serving the region.