Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD: Citizenship Applications
Quote:I, the Sultanate of Rosemary and Rue, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

No other regions/organizations involved with, including WAN

Approved.

Quote:I, TheStonedSurfers, accept the terms and conditions of the charter.

I am involved with [region]A Modern World[/region] as [nation]Chrinthanium[/nation] and [nation]Chrinthania[/nation] where I am an administrator of their IRC, Offsite Forums, and general thing-doer Tongue

I am involved with [region]Spiritus[/region] as [nation]Teixeira[/nation] where, at the moment, am a citizen and a candidate for Regional Assembly

I am involved with [region]TheBeach[/region] as [nation]TheStonedSurfers[/nation] where I am the Founder and the WA Delegate

My South Pacific nation will is: [nation]Surfers Paradise[/nation].

Approved.

Quote:<span>I, [nation]Goman[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. World Assembly Nation: [nation]Goman[/nation]. No other regions/organizations I am involved with.</span>

Approved.

Welcome! And welcome back!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Quote:I, [nation]Cispossibilia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Cispossibilia[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: none

Approved!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I, The Sanghelios Legion, accept the terms and conditions. 

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Quote:I, The Sanghelios Legion, accept the terms and conditions. 

Hey Arbiter -- can you give me your WA nation and any other affiliations you might have? Thanks.
===

-tsu

I'm not in the world assembly, and I was thinking about joining. Do I need to be?

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Quote:I'm not in the world assembly, and I was thinking about joining. Do I need to be?

Nope. We just like to know. And can I assume you're not in any other regions?
===

-tsu

Yes, you could assume. Or I could just confirm that belief. No, I am not on any other regions.

​The New Covenant:

Quote: 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">I, The Holy Empire of Karbala, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">I am involved as a WA Delegate, but no other regions or organizations.

I, The Sotoan Union, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: No

Other regions/organizations involved in: None
Update here, due to the zombie apocolypse, my puppet nation of quietpuppet was moved into this region and is currently hiding behind a rock, the damn coward (even though it had 336 missles fired, killing 336 million.). It shall remain quiet, but the application does ask for other nations your associated wiht so this is just for discloser purposes.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
I, Tecun Uman accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: Tecun Uman

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

I, [nation]The Commune of NLS[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: I'm WA mobile 

Other regions/organizations involved with:

[spoiler=All Regions/organizations ever lived in/ was a part of]

Region of Empires:
The Black Riders:
The Black Hawks:
Great Union Of Empires
United Republic Of Nations:
The New Democratic Union:
The Communist Region
The True Communist Region:
Spiritus
Lazarus 
Osiris 
The New Communist Region 
UDL

The Rejected Realms[/spoiler] 
Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">I, King Tiber VIII of Cquactar representing the Kingdom of Cquactar accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Kingdom of Cquactar

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);"> 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

I, New Nyarlathotep accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  New Nyarlathotep

Other regions/organizations involved with: none

I,[nation]Patagonya[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Patagonya

Other Regions involved with: N/A

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Communications and Integration Agency (March 8, 2014-March 20, 2014)
I, [nation]ONUG[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]ONUG[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

Quote: 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">I, The Holy Empire of Karbala, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">I am involved as a WA Delegate, but no other regions or organizations.

Approved

Quote:I, The Sotoan Union, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: No

Other regions/organizations involved in: None
Denied - Nation not in TSP

Quote:I, Tecun Uman accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: Tecun Uman

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A
Approved

Quote: 

I, [nation]The Commune of NLS[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: I'm WA mobile 

Other regions/organizations involved with:

<div>[spoiler=All Regions/organizations ever lived in/ was a part of]

Region of Empires:
The Black Riders:
The Black Hawks:
Great Union Of Empires
United Republic Of Nations:
The New Democratic Union:
The Communist Region
The True Communist Region:
Spiritus
Lazarus 
Osiris 
The New Communist Region 
UDL

The Rejected Realms[/spoiler] 

</div>
Approved

Quote: 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">I, King Tiber VIII of Cquactar representing the Kingdom of Cquactar accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Kingdom of Cquactar

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;"> 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

Denied - Nation not in TSP

Quote:I, New Nyarlathotep accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  New Nyarlathotep

Other regions/organizations involved with: none
Approved

Quote:I,[nation]Patagonya[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Patagonya

Other Regions involved with: N/A
Approved

Quote:I, [nation]ONUG[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]ONUG[/nation]

Approved

Welcome to the newest citizens!
I, The Arbiter, representing The Sanghelios Legion, accept the terms and conditions of the charter. 

I am not involved in the WA, or any other regions.
​The New Covenant:

Quote:I, The Arbiter, representing The Sanghelios Legion, accept the terms and conditions of the charter. 

I am not involved in the WA, or any other regions.
Approved.
I, [nation]Hemmingway[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]WA nation here[/nation]

I, [nation]Prime MInister of the TSP Parliament[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  N/A (no WA nation)

Other regions/organizations involved with: TSP Parliament (don't worry, we wish to establish a parliament legally, via amendment to the charter)

Quote:I, [nation]Prime MInister of the TSP Parliament[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Other regions/organizations involved with: TSP Parliament (don't worry, we wish to establish a parliament legally, via amendment to the charter)
Your application is DENIED for Security Reasons.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Prime Minister of TSP" data-cid="107847" data-time="1384120568">
<div>
I, [nation]Prime MInister of the TSP Parliament[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Your application is DENIED for Security Reasons.

</div>
</blockquote>
He wishes to petition the Assembly for re-admission. Can he post without citizenship?
Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]