Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD: Citizenship Applications
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hileville" data-cid="107854" data-time="1384127834">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Prime Minister of TSP" data-cid="107847" data-time="1384120568">
<div>
I, [nation]Prime MInister of the TSP Parliament[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  N/A (no WA nation)

Other regions/organizations involved with: TSP Parliament (don't worry, we wish to establish a parliament legally, via amendment to the charter)
Your application is DENIED for Security Reasons.

</div>
</blockquote>
He wishes to petition the Assembly for re-admission. Can he post without citizenship?

</div>
</blockquote>
Yes
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Prime Minister of TSP" data-cid="107847" data-time="1384120568">
<div>
I, [nation]Prime MInister of the TSP Parliament[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Other regions/organizations involved with: TSP Parliament (don't worry, we wish to establish a parliament legally, via amendment to the charter)

</div>
</blockquote>
I'd like to add that subsequent to the initial denial for Security Reasons, a routine IP check revealed that the player behind TSP Parliament already had an account with Citizenship. This is considered a forum security issue, rather than a legal one, as it relates to the control of multiple accounts and IP information; this issue is under discussion by the admin team at present, and we will keep people updated as we decide how to proceed. I would like to make it clear that I consider this an extremely serious matter.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hileville" data-cid="107854" data-time="1384127834">
<div>

<div>

</div>
</blockquote>
I'd like to add that subsequent to the initial denial for Security Reasons, a routine IP check revealed that the player behind TSP Parliament already had an account with Citizenship. This is considered a forum security issue, rather than a legal one, as it relates to the control of multiple accounts and IP information; this issue is under discussion by the admin team at present, and we will keep people updated as we decide how to proceed. I would like to make it clear that I consider this an extremely serious matter.

</div>
</blockquote>
No issues here at all. He's PM'ng/telegraming me to death wanting me to press charges against the ban. Told him it wasn't my call to press charges and he should bring it up to the Assembly, but might have to be a citizen first to to post in the Assembly forum and that I wasn't sure. He's already got a new region "The new TSP" or something like that. I let SB know as a possible NSA target but even tho he's in the region alone, he's smart enough to have a non-executive delegate. Whatever.
Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Quote:Q.   How do I obtain citizenship?
A.  Article 1 of the Charter states you must accept the terms of the charter as well as state your current TSP nation, World Assembly nation, and all current regions/organizations in which you are involved in.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Article 1: Citizenship and Regulations of Citizenship

1. All nations resident in the region The South Pacific may apply for Citizenship in the Coalition.
  2. Citizens are guaranteed the rights defined in Article 2 of this Charter.
  3. All Citizens, in order to ensure to all the rights and benefits resulting from such, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present charter and Code of Laws.
  4. All nations wishing to obtain Citizenship must accept and abide by the terms and provisions of the Charter, declare their current nation residing in The South Pacific, current nation which holds membership in the World Assembly and all current regions and organizations in which the applicant is involved in.
  5. Citizenship requires a nation to be in The South Pacific at all times. If a Citizen no longer has a resident nation their Citizenship may be removed by a majority vote of the Cabinet.

Q.  Article 1 says I have rights as a Citizen, what are they?
A.  Glad you asked.  Article 2 establishes several rights for all Citizens.

Quote:Article 2: Bill of Rights

1. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of thought, belief, and opinion.
  2. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of expression, including the freedom of press, notwithstanding expression be considered unjustifiable as per the Criminal Code.
  3. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of peaceful assembly.
  4. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of association.

Q.  So what do I do know?
A.  Well you fill out the below forum and await acceptance.

Code:
I, [youssefe] goes here[youssefe] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

[b]World Assembly Nation[/b]:  [youssefe]WA nation here[/south pacific]

[b]Other regions/organizations involved with[/b]:

NOTICE: Failure to disclose involvement in Milograd's regime under Other regions/organizations constitutes fraud, a criminal offence. SPSR involvement must be disclosed.

</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="QuietDad" data-cid="107860" data-time="1384128856">
<div>

<div>

<div>

</div>
</blockquote>
He wishes to petition the Assembly for re-admission. Can he post without citizenship?

</div>
</blockquote>
Yes

</div>
</blockquote>
I president of youssefe accepts the provisions of the charter and will abide by its laws
Quote:Q.   How do I obtain citizenship?
A.  Article 1 of the Charter states you must accept the terms of the charter as well as state your current TSP nation, World Assembly nation, and all current regions/organizations in which you are involved in.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Article 1: Citizenship and Regulations of Citizenship

1. All nations resident in the region The South Pacific may apply for Citizenship in the Coalition.
  2. Citizens are guaranteed the rights defined in Article 2 of this Charter.
  3. All Citizens, in order to ensure to all the rights and benefits resulting from such, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present charter and Code of Laws.
  4. All nations wishing to obtain Citizenship must accept and abide by the terms and provisions of the Charter, declare their current nation residing in The South Pacific, current nation which holds membership in the World Assembly and all current regions and organizations in which the applicant is involved in.
  5. Citizenship requires a nation to be in The South Pacific at all times. If a Citizen no longer has a resident nation their Citizenship may be removed by a majority vote of the Cabinet.

Q.  Article 1 says I have rights as a Citizen, what are they?
A.  Glad you asked.  Article 2 establishes several rights for all Citizens.

Quote:Article 2: Bill of Rights

1. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of thought, belief, and opinion.
  2. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of expression, including the freedom of press, notwithstanding expression be considered unjustifiable as per the Criminal Code.
  3. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of peaceful assembly.
  4. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of association.

Q.  So what do I do know?
A.  Well you fill out the below forum and await acceptance.

Code:
I, [the leader of]youssefe goes here[/youssefe] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

[b]World Assembly Nation[/b]:  [southpacific]WA nation here[/south pacific]

[b]Other regions/organizations involved with[milograd's regime/b]:

NOTICE: Failure to disclose involvement in Milograd's regime under Other regions/organizations constitutes fraud, a criminal offence. SPSR involvement must be disclosed.

</blockquote>
YOUSSEFE, I need you to fill out just the application and post again.

Code:
I, [nation]nation goes here[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

[b]World Assembly Nation[/b]:  [nation]WA nation here[/nation]

Quote:I, [nation]Hemmingway[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]WA nation here[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A
APPROVED
I, [nation]Damova[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Damova[/nation]

Quote:I, [nation]Damova[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Damova[/nation]

APPROVED!  Welcome to TSP!
I, Webus accept the terms and provisions of the charter and vow to defend the TSP with all resources expendable.

Quote:I, Webus accept the terms and provisions of the charter and vow to defend the TSP with all resources expendable.
Please fill out the below application.

Code:
I, [nation]nation goes here[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

[b]World Assembly Nation[/b]:  [nation]WA nation here[/nation]

I, The Republic of Griffin accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A

-The Republic of Griffin Rolleyes Smile Tongue
I, [nation]Double Bass[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: [nation]The Grim Reaper[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: Lazarus, Osiris, Equilism, Sgt Vort's Lonely Hearts Club Band

McMasterdonia: [background=rgb(221,221,221)]*coughs meaningfully*[/background]
Quote:I, The Republic of Griffin accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A

APPROVED, Sorry for the delay.

Quote:I, [nation]Double Bass[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: [nation]The Grim Reaper[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: Lazarus, Osiris, Equilism, Sgt Vort's Lonely Hearts Club Band
APPROVED
I, the Federal Republic of Sanden, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

WA Nation: Sanden

Other Regions/Organizations: None
<p style="margin-left:0px;">I, <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=The%20Peoples%20Republic%20of%20Antarctica" title="External link">T</a>he Empire of Mecadon accept the terms and provisions of the charter.World Assembly Nation: The Empire of Mecadon

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Other regions/organizations involved with: I had another one a year before I created this one because I forgot the initial password (I was on that for years!)
I, The Armed Republic OF Halo 7 accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Halo 7

I, Zaronicia accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Zaronicia

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/E

I, The Sovereign Empire accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">I, The Constitutional Monarchy of Wulinia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">World Assembly Nation: N/A

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

I, Vibrant Coconuts, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: The Dark Star Republic (International Democratic Union)

Other regions/organizations involved in: I currently have a puppet in each of the GCRs, plus puppets in my old regions: Antarctic Oasis, Malibu Islands, Noviona, and The Pleiades. I've been involved in a few other regions and organizations in the past, but am not anymore.

Vibrant Coconuts

WA Advisor to the The South Pacific

Also known as Gruenberg
, Quintessence of Dust
and The Dark Star Republic

Quote:I, the Federal Republic of Sanden, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

WA Nation: Sanden

Other Regions/Organizations: None
APPROVED

Quote: 

I, <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=The%20Peoples%20Republic%20of%20Antarctica" title="External link">T</a>he Empire of Mecadon accept the terms and provisions of the charter.World Assembly Nation: The Empire of Mecadon

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Other regions/organizations involved with: I had another one a year before I created this one because I forgot the initial password (I was on that for years!)

APPROVED

Quote:I, The Armed Republic OF Halo 7 accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Halo 7

APPROVED

Quote:I, Zaronicia accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Zaronicia

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/E
APPROVED

Quote:I, The Sovereign Empire accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Please fill out the complete application.

Quote: 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">I, The Constitutional Monarchy of Wulinia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">World Assembly Nation: N/A

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

APPROVED

Quote:I, Vibrant Coconuts, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: The Dark Star Republic (International Democratic Union)

Other regions/organizations involved in: I currently have a puppet in each of the GCRs, plus puppets in my old regions: Antarctic Oasis, Malibu Islands, Noviona, and The Pleiades. I've been involved in a few other regions and organizations in the past, but am not anymore.
APPROVED
I, Thelegendofawesome, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: The Holy Empire of Creepypastian

Other regions/organizations involved in: I was in the Royal Allience for awhile, i also have a puppet in Lazarus. Also i would like to note that i was banned from that region by one of the igher-ups, but the only reason is because i had left for TSP.
I, Republic of the United States <span>accept the terms </span>and provisions of the charter. 

none

none