Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD: Citizenship Applications
Quote:I, Thelegendofawesome, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: The Holy Empire of Creepypastian

Other regions/organizations involved in: I was in the Royal Allience for awhile, i also have a puppet in Lazarus. Also i would like to note that i was banned from that region by one of the igher-ups, but the only reason is because i had left for TSP.
Quote:I, Republic of the United States accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

none

none

Both are APPROVED.

Welcome to TSP!
I, Cathartic accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Currently Archons Folly, though it changes often.

Other regions/organizations involved with: Primarily Albion. I'm also an officer of the United Imperial Armed Forces.

Nothing Ventured
, Nothing Gained

Quote:I, Cathartic accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Currently Archons Folly, though it changes often.

Other regions/organizations involved with: Primarily Albion. I'm also an officer of the United Imperial Armed Forces.
APPROVED!
Thanks.  Smile

Nothing Ventured
, Nothing Gained

I, The United States of Agaia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: United States of Agaia

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

I, Mordakia accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Mordakia
Other regions/organizations involved with: None

Quote:I, The United States of Agaia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Agaia isn't in the WA.  Pending your confirmation that you don't have a nation in the WA you are approved.

Quote:I, Mordakia accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Mordakia
Other regions/organizations involved with: None
APPROVED.
Oh sorry I just applied.

I, Pituquasi Tolan, Magnus Sapien of the Collegium of Sages, on behalf the Democratic Republic of Bizcay (DRB) accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: Democratic Republic of Bizacy (DRB)

I, [nation]Sherlockopia[/nation], accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Sherlockopia

Other Regions/organization involved with: N/A

I, The Allied States of GoneSkiny accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: The Allied States of GoneSkiny

I, The Republic of IceReign accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  The Republic of IceReign

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/a

I, [nation]ZZ Top[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of this charter.

WA Nation: [nation]Brandonian[/nation]

Other Regions/Organizations Involved With: [region]Alliance of Armed Nations[/region]

Quote:I, The United States of Agaia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Quote:I, Pituquasi Tolan, Magnus Sapien of the Collegium of Sages, on behalf the Democratic Republic of Bizcay (DRB) accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: Democratic Republic of Bizacy (DRB)

Quote:I, [nation]Sherlockopia[/nation], accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Sherlockopia

Other Regions/organization involved with: N/A
Quote:I, The Allied States of GoneSkiny accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: The Allied States of GoneSkiny

Quote:I, The Republic of IceReign accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  The Republic of IceReign

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/a
Quote:I, [nation]ZZ Top[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of this charter.

WA Nation: [nation]Brandonian[/nation]

Other Regions/Organizations Involved With: [region]Alliance of Armed Nations[/region]
All are APPROVED
I, [nation]Auralia[/nation], accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Auralia[/nation]

(TSP Nation: [nation]Auralia in the South Pacific[/nation])

Other regions/organizations involved with: I'm currently a member of the High Council in [region]Catholic[/region].

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." – Galileo Galilei
Quote:I, [nation]Auralia[/nation], accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Auralia[/nation]

(TSP Nation: [nation]Auralia in the South Pacific[/nation])

Other regions/organizations involved with: I'm currently a member of the High Council in [region]Catholic[/region].
APPROVED
I, [nation]The People's Republic of Kwest[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Kwest[/nation]

I, The Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma,  accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Check my nations factbooks:

The Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bruuma/detail=factbook 

The Protectorate of Puerto Pollo: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=puerto_pollo/detail=factbook 
Quote:I, The Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma,  accept the terms and provisions of the charter.
Please fill out the rest of the application.

Apps will close on 12/1 @ 12:00am GMT and re-open after the elections.  All applications submitted before that time will still be checked.  

fn_dias, I will check your app later today.
I, N0c7rn41 accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: N0c7rn41

Other regions/organizations involved with: None.

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Sorry, here it goes:

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">I, The Voodoo People's Republic Of Bruuma, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">
World Assembly Nation: N/A

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);"> 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

Check my nations factbooks:

The Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bruuma/detail=factbook 

The Protectorate of Puerto Pollo: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=puerto_pollo/detail=factbook 
Quote:I, N0c7rn41 accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: N0c7rn41

Other regions/organizations involved with: None.

Approved. Welcome!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I, President of Terra Atlantica, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

<b>WA Nation: The Commonwealth of Aterna(North Pacific)</b>

Other regions:organizations: I have the NP nation, plus Terra Atlantica in TSP. That's it. 
I, President of Terra Atlantica, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

<b>WA Nation: The Commonwealth of Aterna(North Pacific)</b>

Other regions:organizations: I have the NP nation, plus Terra Atlantica in TSP. That's it. 

Oops. The site appeared to not be posting my original response, so I did it again. Sorry about the repeat. 
I, the Dictatorship of Woee accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Woee

Other regions/organizations involved with: n/a

Together we stand, under one mind.