Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD: Citizenship Applications
I, [nation]Torisakia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Torisakia[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: None

Quote:I, The Theocracy of Colomerica accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  The Theocracy of Colomerica.

Quote:I, Colomerica accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Colomerica
Please list what other regions/orgs you are involved with.

Quote:I, The Holy Empire of St Rojo, accept the terms and conditions of this charter. I am not associated with any other coalitions or nations.
DENIED - Please fill out the complete application found on page 1 of this thread.

Quote:I, [nation]Gaziantep[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Gaziantep[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: ...........
Please list if you are a part of any other regions/orgs.  Putting dots doesn't really answer the question.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hileville" data-cid="97213" data-time="1367094428">
<div>
Q.   How do I obtain citizenship?
A.  Article 1 of the Charter states you must accept the terms of the charter as well as state your current TSP nation, World Assembly nation, and all current regions/organizations in which you are involved in.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Article 1: Citizenship and Regulations of Citizenship

1. All nations resident in the region The South Pacific may apply for Citizenship in the Coalition.
  2. Citizens are guaranteed the rights defined in Article 2 of this Charter.
  3. All Citizens, in order to ensure to all the rights and benefits resulting from such, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present charter and Code of Laws.
  4. All nations wishing to obtain Citizenship must accept and abide by the terms and provisions of the Charter, declare their current nation residing in The South Pacific, current nation which holds membership in the World Assembly and all current regions and organizations in which the applicant is involved in.
  5. Citizenship requires a nation to be in The South Pacific at all times. If a Citizen no longer has a resident nation their Citizenship may be removed by a majority vote of the Cabinet.

Q.  Article 1 says I have rights as a Citizen, what are they?
A.  Glad you asked.  Article 2 establishes several rights for all Citizens.

Quote:Article 2: Bill of Rights

1. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of thought, belief, and opinion.
  2. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of expression, including the freedom of press, notwithstanding expression be considered unjustifiable as per the Criminal Code.
  3. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of peaceful assembly.
  4. All citizens are entitled to the freedom of association.

Q.  So what do I do know?
A.  Well you fill out the below forum and await acceptance.

Code:
I, [nation]nation goes here[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

[b]World Assembly Nation[/b]:  [nation]WA nation here[/nation]

[b]Other regions/organizations involved with[/b]:

NOTICE: Failure to disclose involvement in Milograd's regime under Other regions/organizations constitutes fraud, a criminal offence. SPSR involvement must be disclosed.

</blockquote>
I, The Republic of Bennekin accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

</div>
</blockquote>
DENIED - Please fill out the complete application.

Quote:I, [nation]Torisakia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Torisakia[/nation]

APPROVED
I, Secceded Texas, accept the terms and conditions.

WA Nation: Secceded Texas

Other Nations: None

Quote:I, Secceded Texas, accept the terms and conditions.

Your nation isn't currently a WA nation.  Have you applied or do you have another nation that holds WA.

I, [nation]Ceardia TSP[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Ceardia[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: Spiritus, Osiris, and Europeia

I, [nation]Copernecium[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Mediobogdum[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: The West Pacific, The North Pacific, The Pacific, Osiris, Lazarus, Equilism

I, Alf Landon, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Alf Landon

I was a citizen here a few months ago.  Heck, got involved abit in fighting against Milo.  But I resigned - http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...tizenship/ - because my old region was resurrected.  Well, now that's fallen apart, I was hoping I could return here.

Quote:I, [nation]Ceardia TSP[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Ceardia[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: Spiritus, Osiris, and Europeia

Quote:I, [nation]Copernecium[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Mediobogdum[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: The West Pacific, The North Pacific, The Pacific, Osiris, Lazarus, Equilism

Quote:I, Alf Landon, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Alf Landon

I was a citizen here a few months ago.  Heck, got involved abit in fighting against Milo.  But I resigned - http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...tizenship/ - because my old region was resurrected.  Well, now that's fallen apart, I was hoping I could return here.

All are approved.
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Much obliged, thank you.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Secceded Texas" data-cid="106275" data-time="1381436190">
<div>

Your nation isn't currently a WA nation.  Have you applied or do you have another nation that holds WA.

</div>
</blockquote>
I do not have another nation in the WA. Secceded Texas is not a WA nation either. My mistake.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hileville" data-cid="106303" data-time="1381471619">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Secceded Texas" data-cid="106275" data-time="1381436190">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>
I do not have another nation in the WA. Secceded Texas is not a WA nation either. My mistake.

</div>
</blockquote>
Okay.  Thanks.  I just needed to be sure.  Your app has been APPROVED.
I, [nation]United Federation of Free States[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]United Federation of Free States[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: none

Code:
I, [nation]nation goes here [/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

Code:
World Assembly Nation:  [nation]WA nation here/nation]

Code:
Other regions/organizations involved with:

NOTICE: Failure to disclose involvement in Milograd's regime under Other regions/organizations constitutes fraud, a criminal offence. SPSR involvement must be disclosed.

This may be simpler to pin and use. If not, you can delete it.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Quote:I, [nation]United Federation of Free States[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]United Federation of Free States[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: none

Approved.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I, Dictatorship Of Survivors accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Dictatorship Of Survivors

Other regions/organizations involved with: No

Quote:I, Dictatorship Of Survivors accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Dictatorship Of Survivors

Other regions/organizations involved with: No
APPROVED.  Masking coming momentarily.
I, as Speaker for the Commonwealth of Iyadara, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: The Commonwealth of Iyadara

Other regions/organisations involved with: none

Quote:I, as Speaker for the Commonwealth of Iyadara, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: The Commonwealth of Iyadara

Other regions/organisations involved with: none
Approved. Welcome!
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I,  Adizatify accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation :Adizatify

I, [nation]Panora[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Panora[/nation]

Quote:I,  Adizatify accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation :Adizatify

Quote:I, [nation]Panora[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Panora[/nation]

Both are approved! Welcome!
===

-tsu

I, the Sultanate of Rosemary and Rue, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

No other regions/organizations involved with, including WAN

I, TheStonedSurfers, accept the terms and conditions of the charter.

I am involved with [region]A Modern World[/region] as [nation]Chrinthanium[/nation] and [nation]Chrinthania[/nation] where I am an administrator of their IRC, Offsite Forums, and general thing-doer Tongue

I am involved with [region]Spiritus[/region] as [nation]Teixeira[/nation] where, at the moment, am a citizen and a candidate for Regional Assembly

I am involved with [region]TheBeach[/region] as [nation]TheStonedSurfers[/nation] where I am the Founder and the WA Delegate

My South Pacific nation will is: [nation]Surfers Paradise[/nation].

[center][Image: PsIIP8Z.jpg][/center]

[center]Surfer's Paradise[/center]
[center]Where the surf's always up, the wahine are beautiful, and the brahs got swag![/center]
<span>I, [nation]Goman[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. World Assembly Nation: [nation]Goman[/nation]. No other regions/organizations I am involved with.</span>

I, [nation]Cispossibilia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Cispossibilia[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: none