Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statement Regarding TSP Coup
<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">To the Nations of The South Pacific,
<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;"> 
<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">Of all the regions I have visited, your region made its mark on me. With true sincerity, TSPers are friendly and open. It is a tragedy when a game created region is subject to a rogue delegate, how much more so when that delegate has betrayed the electorate that placed their hope and trust in him?
<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">Therefore, with the unanimous consent of our regional assembly, I proudly proclaim Atrigeas' support for the Exiled Natives of The South Pacific and Constitutional Government from ten days ago. We will not recognize any TSP government other than the former Charter and its Legitimate Cabinet. Further, we condemn Milograd for the illegal mass ejections of hundreds of natives
<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">.
<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">Unfortunately, Atrigeas can do no more than write an angrily worded letter to Milograd and his supporters. It is Atrigeas' hope that a solid wall of public opposition will spell defeat for his reign of terror and the return of TSP's democratic spirit.
<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">Good Luck & Godspeed, 

--People United Together, 

WAD of Atrigeas
<p style="font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">[color=#ff0000;]DISCLAIMER: This message was only delivered, not written by me- I'm posting it here courtesy of my WAD People United Together Smile That said, the feeling is mutual.[/color]
[center]FOLLOW ME: [url="https://twitter.com/PoliticIro"]@PoliticIro[/url] on Twitter![/center]

[center]MODERATOR of the JUNE 2013 VICE DELEGATE DEBATE[/center]
[center]TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2013 | 10:30 PM EDT | 9:30 PM CDT | 3:30 AM BST (Jun 12)[/center]
Thanks for the support.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Thanks Iro.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Thanks, we appreciate it!
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Thanks for support Smile
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus