Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motion to Appoint a Vice-Delegate
Good day. As the recognized delegate of the South Pacific, I would like to present this for consideration of the Assembly of the South Pacific. I hope this would receive a favorable response.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Whereas, <a class='bbc_url' href='http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/4693-transitional-government-act/#entry97208'>Article 3, Section 5 of the Transitional Government Act</a> mandates that the Delegate will select a citizen to become Vice Delegate and present them to the Assembly for approval;
<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 
<p style="margin-left:40px;">Whereas, on the 26th of April, 2013, the Assembly of the South Pacific <a class='bbc_url' href='http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/4633-vote-recall-milograd/'>voted</a> to recall Milograd from the Delegacy of the South Pacific, thus transferring the Delegacy to the Vice-Delegate, Brutland and Norden;
<p style="margin-left:40px;">As such, the power to appoint the Vice-Delegate falls to Brutland and Norden;
<p style="margin-left:40px;">Be it resolved, the Assembly of the South Pacific, cognizant of the powers and prerogatives of Brutland and Norden as the Delegate of the South Pacific, hereby approves Brutland and Norden's nomination of Hileville as the Vice Delegate of the South Pacific.

Thank you very much.
Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
Gratz?

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Thank you B&N.  I would be honored to serve as the first Vice Delegate under the new system.
 :thumb:

**gives thumbs up**

Cause Hile is awesome! Big Grin

Edit: Sad  The boards doesnt have the thumbs up emoticon any more!!
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote: :thumb:

**gives thumbs up**

Cause Hile is awesome! Big Grin

Edit: Sad  The boards doesnt have the thumbs up emoticon any more!!

Sure it does silly. :thumb:
Quote:Sure it does silly. :thumb:

Then a thumbs up you shall get. Congrats. :thumb:
Quote:Thank you B&N.  I would be honored to serve as the first Vice Delegate under the new system.

We still have to vote, but you of course have my support. The Transitional Government Act, which gives Brutland and Norden the power to appoint a Vice-Delegate, also states that the appointee must be approved the same way a member of the Committee on State Security is approved. Thus, the Assembly will have to vote with 75% in approval for Hileville to become the legal Vice-Delegate.
[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Support.
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
I know. I wrote it. :p