Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Term Agenda
I just wondered what everyone had planned for the coming term, what are your agendas? Where is your attention going to be focused?
This way we can all get an idea of the areas the cabinet will be focusing and how we can help each other succeed in this new term.

I would also like to set up some sort of cabinet round table. Maybe a weekly or monthly time where we all can get on IRC and chat about the current climate in TSP and any open issues. It's my belief that these will help streamline the cabinet agenda as well as create an atmosphere for brainstorming.

My main focus is going to be obviously on the military here in TSP. Making sure that we get activity and interest up, and keep it up. We have a huge interest in military gameplay and it should no go to waste.
We all know activity breeds activity here in TSP, so I think a big focus for us all should be getting people forum side so they can be exposed to all that we have to offer here.

The Great Council is also going to be a focus of mine, keeping it moving by pushing topics along and also helping wrap them up when they get to that point. Hileville has expressed that he wants to get the Charter and Legal Code drafts ready by this weekend. If we start there we can then move on to specific areas and focus on them easier.

I got nothing else right now, how about everyone else?
I believe that the Great Council should be essentially concluded within the next two weeks, in time for Founders week. After that I have no objectives as CoA.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I will be arguing alot in the Great Council.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I have a cunning plan.
I have Commonwealth ideas that I'll sketch out next week when I no longer have an exam to worry about Tongue
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]