Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Deputy of Security
As KingJ has been absent for several weeks now, and given that The South Pacific Army is growing by the week, it is with some regret that I must seek out a new Deputy Minister of Security to help me in such matters. Not having an active Deputy is making it a little difficult for me to carry out some tasks in a timely manner. It would be helpful to me if I can delegate some responsibilities down that would free me up to deal with other responsibilities. One such task would be to help recruit and approve new members into the SPA.

I am also reforming the Intelligence arm of The South Pacific. This is going to require work too.

If you would be interested, please post here, including any information you feel would be relevant that would make you a good candidate for the position.

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so via PM, IRC, or my Nation <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/nation=sheepatropolis'>Sheepatropolis</a>.
Despite my relative inactivity, I feel that I check up on the forums often enough to perform the task of a Deputy. If you'd be interested in having me, I'd happily do the job.EDIT: I've decided to withdraw my interest in this position. My sincere apologies.