Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debbie Rivenbaugh
A great Boss Lady, a Wonderful Person and someone that I am most grateful to have gotten to know and work beside for the past seven years.Last Night she passed away in her home with her much loved husband at the age of 54. Let the lesson be learned that Lung cancer can strike and it does not care who you are.Debbie thought she was fighting a bad case of bronchitis, then thought maybe the flu, she found out a two short weeks ago that it was lung cancer, they sent her home. Last night she passed away, just that quick.Missing her, that goes without saying........trying not to cry here now so I am going to take care of a few things and back out of here for the night.
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

I'm sorry for your loss LR.
Im sorry for your loss...
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Thank you guys, we had her Celebration of Life today and it was sort of hard on us all at work. Now she has moved from being on vacation in my mind to being home with her Lord.Again thank you SmileNo words of farewell were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it and only God knows why...If our love could have saved you, you would have lived forever....No words of farewell were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it and only God knows why...this was the saying for the Life of Debbie Rivenbaugh.
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.