Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Hello all,

I am H_I from TNI. From today onwards, I shall be the official ambassador to your region. It is an honour to be given the responsibility to serve my region in such a storied and well-known region. I look forward to meeting all of you.

:thumb:

YES!
You have no idea how long I've waited to see a post like this. TNI is most welcome in our region, so here's your lampshade and make yourself at home. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome to TSP! Have some cake :cake:
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Greetings, my name is Edward Leben and I am the current Foreign Secretary in TNI.

I am pleased to see our ambassador to you has arrived and I hope that TNI and TSP may continue to increase our relations  Smile

Sup Leben. Tongue

And thanks for the welcomes, guys! Smile

Oh and BTW, I'm the current Culture Minister at TNI too, so if you guys want to plan something with us, I'll be more than happy to collaborate.

Hi there and welcome Sir_Spamalot and Edward Leben!  Welcome to the majestic island beauty of the South Pacific!

Here is a slice of cake and a slice of pie and a hula hoop Tongue

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Thank you kindly! A pleasure to meet you and be here Smile *Twirls as he bites into cake*

Cake: Thanks.  ^_^  (Wow, it isn't a lie this time!)

Pie: Thanks.  ^_^  (Does it contain actual shepherds?)

Hula hoop: What am I supposed to do to it? Tongue  :unsure: