Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unedorsement campaign?
I don't want to risk compromising anything, but can someone give a brief update/explanation on the Topid situation?

I just got the TG's -- Topid's and then Es's -- and I'm just a bit confused on what's going on.

Not just from the dueling emails, but also from the WFE on St. Abbaddon:

Quote: 

<b>The Brotherhood of Malice would like to thank Topid for making this raid possible.</b>

<b>St Abbaddon has succumbed to the deadly assassins of The Brotherhood of Malice, the fierce warrior Jomsvikings of Balder, and the charioteers of the Sekhmet Legion of Osiris.</b>

<b>Thanks to The South Pacific, The West Pacific, The North Pacific, Mazeria, Kantrias, The United Imperial Armed Forces, The United Kingdom of the Netherlands, and Equilism for providing support!</b>

<b>All nations entering the region must telegram Moves Like Jagger with their identities or face banjection. Recruiters must post their recruitment message and leave. No fascist recruiters.</b>

<b>LOL count: 33</b>

Was this a coup? And, if so, did we help out? Moreover, was that sarcasm that Topid made it possible? Or ... is there something larger going on here?

I get that not all the info can be released, but any light on this situation might be useful ...

===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

tsu, this is what I know.

Topid still had some sort of regional access on the forums and got an NSA message about a raid they planned.  He publicly shared this info with the enemy and made some posts on the NS forums about how TSP was so stupid, etc.

Due to his anti-raider comments he was also on the radar of BoM and others and they decided to raid the region. NSA helped afterwards. 

Topid then decided to start an unendorsement campaign in TSP specifically and TGed most of the people who endorsed me. 

Then I discussed with the people who were on IRC and sent out that mass TG.

From what I understand Cormac spoke to topid and got him to back off on sending out more un-endorsement campaigns as he initially was furious. 

Anyone want to add or fill-in details?

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I think that pretty much covers it. Just to note the NSA didn't participate in the actual raid of St Abbaddon. We just showed up afterwards and supported it.
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Quote:I think that pretty much covers it. Just to note the NSA didn't participate in the actual raid of St Abbaddon. We just showed up afterwards and supported it.

Is this part of the anti-Nazi campaign? I'm a little confused on why we are supporting the Brotherhood of Malice and/or why we were planning to attack that region in the first place?

Apologies if it seems like I'm pushing -- I'm just confused and am (relatively) sure some other Assembly members are too.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I'll be glad to answer for the action of the NSA.

Last week or so, the NSA was preparing an attempted raid on Nazi Europe.  I sent out the mission orders via telegram to everyone masked as a member of the NSA.  Topid was mistakenly still masked as a member of the NSA, and not only leaked the information contained in that PM, but publicly declared The South Pacific his enemy. These actions were completely unprovoked. During this time, he was delegate of St Abbaddon.

So when the opportunity for the NSA to get involved in this operation came up, I accepted.

I am more than glad to demonstrate the fact that threats against The South Pacific will not be taken lightly by the New Southern Army.
What does he have against TSP in the first place?

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Communications and Integration Agency (March 8, 2014-March 20, 2014)
Quote:What does he have against TSP in the first place?
The leak of NSA operations, mentioned above, and the unendorsement campaign this thread is about.

EDIT: Sorry, misread that post.

Quote:I'll be glad to answer for the action of the NSA.

Last week or so, the NSA was preparing an attempted raid on Nazi Europe.  I sent out the mission orders via telegram to everyone masked as a member of the NSA.  Topid was mistakenly still masked as a member of the NSA, and not only leaked the information contained in that PM, but publicly declared The South Pacific his enemy. These actions were completely unprovoked. During this time, he was delegate of St Abbaddon.

So when the opportunity for the NSA to get involved in this operation came up, I accepted.

I am more than glad to demonstrate the fact that threats against The South Pacific will not be taken lightly by the New Southern Army.

Thanks Bellz. I didn't mean to question the NSA; everything just seemed really ... random? Thanks for indulging.

===

-tsu

I will always welcome honest questions about the NSA.  If I can't defend our organizations actions under my command, odds are I would be doing something that I shouldn't be doing.

I don't even intend to betray the trust that this region has placed in me .