Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: NSA Supports Raid of St Abbaddon - Topid Launches Unendo Campaign
[Image: sYMgIRX.png]
NSA Supports Raid of St Abbaddon - Topid Launches Unendo Campaign
NSA Headquarters - Downtown South Pacific...

The New Southern Army has deployed in support of a raid of St Abbaddon, a region with ties to the UDL and former Delegate Topid.  Earlier this month Topid released private NSA mission details about a planned raid of Nazi Europe.  Until this action he was still well respected among the TSP Citizenry.  Topid served a brief stint as Delegate of TSP from June to August 2011 when he resigned for not having fun as Delegate.  Upon his return to the region in 2013 he was elected Minister of Regional Affairs and was a prominent opponent to the Milogard coup.  It is believed that the NSA deployment was ordered in retaliation to his leaking of the Nazi Europe mission.

TSP Citizens were further shocked as they received the below message, obtained by SPINN, in their telegram boxes.  So far the campaign has seen zero success.  It was met with a quick response by Delegate Escade advising the region of the current situation.  While these events are indeed shocking it also very saddening the a one time Delegate of the region would turn their back without hesitation. 

Quote:Hello, my name is Topid, I'm the second oldest member of St Abbaddon.

I'm contacting you because your government has targeted my region, taking the delegate (Who has been in the region since 2002 and just wants to play the game quietly) out of power and putting in their own nation. They've since been ejecting nations who did nothing to them, all of this, because they are mad at me for something I said. And that delegate who has been in the region since 2002, answering issues regularly, told me he now wants to leave the game because of the harassment.

I won't pretend that the region has no reason to be mad at me, they sent me an email on accident that they were planning to raid Nazi Europe, and I went public with the email. But unfortunately, literally no one in St Abbaddon had any clue I even got the email. It didn't have anything to do with them.

I'm asking you to send a message to the bullies in charge of The South Pacific, if they have a problem with ME target ME. Don't go after everyone I know.

Please join me in my call that any player who wants to be left alone, and has done absolutely nothing to anyone, should not be targeted by bullies. Send a message to your that what is going on is not okay. Unendorse Brutland and Norden, Fudgetopia, South Pacific Belschaft, Kringalia and most importantly: Escade and refuse to endorse them until they promise not to participate in this bullying again.

Prior to the release Topid also threatened to release private Cabinet discussions he obtained while serving the region.  These conversations are however set to be declassified by the Cabinet in the coming days in compliance with the regions Sunshine Laws.  It is unclear how these events will affect the ongoing Treaty negotiations between The East Pacific and TSP.  Treaty talks were already strained and suspended in The East Pacific's Magisterium after the banning of Unibot from the South Pacific Forums.  Both Unibot and Topid serve as Magisters in The East Pacific.

Stay tuned for more on this story as it continues to develop.

SPINN is an independent, non-governmental entity. Any views or opinions presented in articles are solely those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views or the endorsement of the Government of the South Pacific. Any concerns or clarifications are to be addressed to the author(s) of the article or the Editor-in-Chief.
So he breaches confidence in your operations against NAZI EUROPE, and, rather than seek to simply liberate (little l) St Abbaddon or something like that, tries to undermine TSP's sovereignty and security? Pretty sure he has proven the case for TSP's retaliatory strike right there... >.>

Should his campaign actually gain any traction - I doubt it - let us know, and we're happy to prop up endorsements until this is sorted.

Eh, his silly little campaign won't get anywhere.

Nothing Ventured
, Nothing Gained

Oh, boy...
I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
At the time of this posting not a single nation has un-endorsed escade
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Either most nations in TSP are inactive or our democracy is strong.

A significant factor was our quick response; Escade got a regional TG sent out fast, so most people will have read hers before Topid's.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Out of curiousity, what did Escade send out?

*eatspopcorn*

Cerian Basileius Rex Quilor Anacreoni-Anumia
-Son of Lethen, Husband of Eliora Lockwood

If Fascism ever comes to The United States, it will not come with a swastika and Mien Kampf. It will come with a Bibe, wrapped in an American Flag.

[Image: IllyriaSiggy_zps972d7461.png]
This is Escade's telegram that she sent out to TSP

We are under attack.

Dear TSPers, this is not a drill or a game.

Earlier today, a vicious nation known as Topid started a campaign to overthrow our region and bring chaos and destruction.

Topid, a former delegate of TSP, released highly classified information to our enemies. Our military's mission was utterly ruined and failed due to his betrayal.

This was an unconscionable act and not one expected from someone we had trusted.

Due to his treachery, the entire independent sphere of regions took action against him and now he seeks to harm the South Pacific.

Please disregard his corrupt message.

Please continue to endorse me, your legally elected delegate The Lady of Escade and your legally elected Vice Delegate The Vice Delegate of Kringalia

Please also endorse the following, if you haven’t done so already for the security of our region:

Brutland and Norden,Fudgetopia, South Pacific Belschaft.

Please feel free to ask me questions via TG or on the RMB about this sad incident. When one of our own chooses to betray us, it is terrible.

Best always,

Escade
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Thanks.

Cerian Basileius Rex Quilor Anacreoni-Anumia
-Son of Lethen, Husband of Eliora Lockwood

If Fascism ever comes to The United States, it will not come with a swastika and Mien Kampf. It will come with a Bibe, wrapped in an American Flag.

[Image: IllyriaSiggy_zps972d7461.png]
Funny how someone we trusted less than a year ago is our enemy now... What a dick.

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Topid is a traitor. Although I never heard much from him, he was a TSP Delegate in the Summer of 2011. Now he's backstabbing us in the back.
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Quote:Now he's backstabbing us in the back.

Compared to backstabbing us in the front? Tongue

In all seriousness... Anyone who decides to threaten us should have action taken against them. I commend SB for having the NSA move here, even if the jump was over. Smile
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote:Although I never heard much from him, he was a TSP Delegate in the Summer of 2011. 

And he's one of the reasons Escade is now our Delegate. If he hadn't been inactive as MoRA, she wouldn't have been appointed to succeed him.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
It is true. Escade was active as the MoRA in the Southern Bellz administration(I have doubt if Im correct) and she is active as the Delegate. I would vote for her in the upcoming elections.
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Ryccia, I :heart1: you always my first NS friend Tongue 

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Aww, that's nice! Big Grin
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms