Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deputy of Security
I think it's time I consider appointing a Deputy Minister of Security, so if anyone wishes to declare their interest, they should do so here. Feel free to provide any information that you feel would make you a suitable choice.

This won't just be a ceremonial title. Considerable work needs to be done to get TSP's Army up to shape, as well as other plans I have to strengthen TSP security through organisation and information collecting.

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so via PM, IRC, or my Nation <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/nation=sheepatropolis'>Sheepatropolis</a>.
once i get citizenship i might be interested. can you send me an idea of what the duties would require?
It may involve gathering information on potential security threats, issuing alerts if a potential security threat arises, and helping to recruit and manage The South Pacific Army via the use of telegrammed messages. This could be anything from recruitment, to sending out mission news or updates.
Well,If you promis to hand hold me as i learn and assuming someone better qualified doesnt come along im willing to help out. Let me know what i need to do. if there isa vote or anything.Rayven
Well who I appoint is my discretion, but there's a lot to consider. One other citizen of TSP has declared his interest to me.
Sounds good. let me know. Big Grin
Does my ban on office extend to being a deputy? Cos you guys know I'm here most of the time Tongue
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Quote:Does my ban on office extend to being a deputy? Cos you guys know I'm here most of the time Tongue
The Minister of Justice would know more about that than me, so maybe Unibot could clarify that.
I also have extensive experience of how security in a region works, now Big Grin
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
With a great deal of consideration and thought, I have chosen to appoint KingJ as the Deputy Minister of Security.Thank you to everyone who put their name forward, you were all good candidates.
Good luck J. You're an excellent choice. Smile