Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Situation
I think we need B&N to tart closer to Bels number. Bel has been inactive in his nation for 3 days and some hours. If this continues and we are attached they can easily overtake him.I am moving next weekend and will have limited internet access to my iPhone so won't be able to do much on the NS side. Will stay active on forum but won't be on IRC either.
Is Anur a fan of hip-hop music?
I don't know that Carta.B&N tarted up this morning. I feel it may be necessary for her to overtake Bel if he is not active and one of the people on my watchlist break the cap.I think we should discuss allowing Ant. to break the cap as well. I will scan for endo/tart count tongiht since I am working of 2 day old lists now. (Thanks to Tsrill this is possible)
I've stated elsewhere but will put here; at the moment I should level off with endo at the cap, assuming standard uptake. It might make sense to let me exceed; with Hil, I'm probably the most active of the on-forum side, able to organise a defence if things get messy. Up to the cabinet, really.
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Assuming that we can get this law through before Thanksgiving do we want to replace MoS or just wait until after the elections? Rawr was King J's deputy and he hasn't been on either.What are your thoughts of the Delegate as well?EDIT:Scratch that. I sent Rawr a PM and he came back instantly.
For those of us who don't know, when is thanksgiving? I'd definitely initiate it for MoS, particularly as Dream can function as the interim, and is evidently active.For delegate... if we get this through and there is still nothing from Bels, I think if a vote was suggested I would vote yes, because by that stage I assumeit would be 5-6 days with no postage. Kind of depends on the security situation.Looking for your input, Uni Smile
New Southern Army Member
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Thanksgiving is this Tursday. I am going to run the endo scanner tonight and again on Wenesday. I will probably be able to do it on Friday and Sunday as well even though I will be starting the dreadful moving process on Friday.
Presumably the UDL scanner will be in place by that point, doesn't look like the treaty is goingto fail.
New Southern Army Member
Scanned. Elu was worried about B&N since she's sent out a lot of endos, I assume that's because of this convo.
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

We wanted B&N to get their numbers higher. I think she has endorsed all but 30 nations. If a delegacy switch occours we need to be ready to support the change for security reasons.Hey Uni are we going to have a forum here to report to the UDL or on the UDL forums.