Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urging the Cabinet on a matter of great import
For too long, The South Pacific's own citizenry has been hostile to The South Pacific. I urge the Cabinet to declare The South Pacific, "hostile" and motion the Assembly to designate The South Pacific as a "criminal group".

Soon we will rid ourselves of these impertinent fools!

*coughs*

Totally legal (if Article 9 is found constitutional) and would completely subvert the democratic process in TSP in one quick swoop. Muhahaha, not bad. [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

Completely agree, we must declare ourselves hostile and begin the proper procedure to purge us all from the region for the good of the region.

////////

[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]
AGREED!

Where's JAL when you need him. Tongue

Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

Nice to see Unibot acting like a grown-up when he doesn't get his own way.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Trolling is not helping your case Unibot.
Nevermind

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Alright guys, if you think this is trolling and a distractor, just ignore it. There is no need to keep bumping it with unuseful comments.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I move that Kris Kringle should put himself on the naughty list for December 2014, 2015 and 2016 as a sign of his devotion to the South Pacific. FAILING THAT, I motion that the Assembly bans Christmas and Belschaft until Escade declares that it shall be Christmas every day.
[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]