Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE; Mahaj
Our friendly UDL CoB has just applied for citizenship. Considering the recent behavior of the UDL - I refer you to their statement on TSP - and their historical attempts to subvert TSP via stacking the Assembly with their members, and Unibot's recent behavior, I'm somewhat iffy on it.

Should we start looking out for UDL's joining TSP? And what do we do if we see a wave of them?

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I guess you beat me to it. I was about to bring it up.

The information in Mahaj's application isn't right, so I guess I'll just deny it for now. Any objections to that?

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Go ahead, that gives us time to discuss matters.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

I'll be on IRC later tonight, Kris. 

Also, what the hell was with Velvet or Pilla...retardistan?  

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Mahaj has moved Mahaj II into TSP, but his WA nations has changed so his application is still incomplete.

Long term - as he will sooner or later fill out the form correctly - I recommend that the VD reject his application under Article 2.1 of the Charter. The authors of this statement are clearly hostile to TSP and cannot fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present charter and Code of Laws. My opinion is that he has been, in all likelihood, recruited to TSP by Unibot in an attempt to increased the number of sympathetic assembly members to his cause.

For the record, I believe Unibot to have been one of if not the principal authors of the aforementioned statement.

*Nods*

I had seriously considered denying the application. What does the rest of the CSS say?
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Just want to throw out the fact Mahaj has been a citizen before.