Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The South Pacific Liberal Coalition Party
This is TSPLCP. Welcome! Here are our ideals:

•A free government under the current Coalition Government System.

•Mpre liberty to the people.

•Make TSP even more nice and happy.

•Team Cake Support Tongue

Current Administration:

Leader of the Party: Ryccia

Vice Leader of the Party: ---

Secretary of TSP and Political Party Relations: ---

Judge: Ryccia

Candidates:

Delegate and Vice Delegate: ---

Minister of the Army: ---

Chair of the Assembly: ---

Minister of Foreign Affairs: ---

Minister of Regional Affairs: ---

News:

•Several admins removed for "inactivity". Ryccia supports the removed admins because of proven evidence.

•Elections for Leader, Vice Leader and STSPPPL being hosted this Sunday. Elections for Judge on Monday. Candidates: Leader: Ryccia, Vice Leader: None, STSPPPL: None, Judge: Ryccia.
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
Not that it's wrong, but what exactly do you mean by "more liberty to the people"?
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Oh gods, not another bloody attempt to start a political party in TSP.

It's not that their forbidden or anything, but they're frowned upon historically, for a variety of fairly sound reasons.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Quote:Not that it's wrong, but what exactly do you mean by "more liberty to the people"?

It means that we, on the moment I, oppose anything that is on the way of free speech, etc.

Belschaft: I do not attempt to make a "bloody attempt". If this gets violent or something else, I'll judge the protagonist of this problem and if this argument in the future continues I will disband the party.
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)
My constructive criticism is that you propose something more concrete than "more freedoms". Obviously we all want the best for citizens of the region, so you need something that will set your organisation apart, make a difference. Smile

Quote:If this gets violent or something else, I'll judge the protagonist of this problem and if this argument in the future continues I will disband the party.

That's not what he meant by "bloody".
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:My constructive criticism is that you propose something more concrete than "more freedoms". Obviously we all want the best for citizens of the region, so you need something that will set your organisation apart, make a difference. Smile
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ryccia" data-cid="121317" data-time="1395354038">
If this gets violent or something else, I'll judge the protagonist of this problem and if this argument in the future continues I will disband the party.
That's not what he meant by "bloody".</blockquote>Then what did he meant? And I'll think about it. Im just stating the ideals of this party.
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kris Kringle" data-cid="121318" data-time="1395354571">
My constructive criticism is that you propose something more concrete than "more freedoms". Obviously we all want the best for citizens of the region, so you need something that will set your organisation apart, make a difference. Smile

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ryccia" data-cid="121317" data-time="1395354038">
If this gets violent or something else, I'll judge the protagonist of this problem and if this argument in the future continues I will disband the party.
That's not what he meant by "bloody".</blockquote>
Then what did he meant? And I'll think about it. Im just stating the ideals of this party.

</blockquote>
Just basically replace "Bloody" with "Goddamn" and you'll get what he meant. "Not another goddamn attempt at a party". Bloody is basically an intensifier which the English use for some reason, don't question it, just go with it.

The
Coalition
of
the
South
Pacific

Ambassador to 10000 Islands, Europeia, and Canada

Former ambassador to The East Pacific

Oh. Now I know.
Long live TSP and Cake!

Ryccian Coat of Arms