Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurdazistan
In response to my asking him about IRC abuse on the RMB:The Protectorate of Kurdazistan Reloaded (7 hours ago)None I am aware of in the South Pacific channel.. Southern bellz had me banned from there, and I know how to get around that, but in all honesty I have better things to do with my time than engage in fights with catwoman..lol___________________________________________He does know how to get around it and I banned him again over the weekend for spamming the IRC channel.I don't like this for some reason and believe he is going to be trouble here.
RMB Post:The Protectorate of Kurdazistan Reloaded 6 minutes agoWell I was lied to by Eli, I am sure that puts me on the bottom of a long list. Since I am undesirable number un in the West Pacific, I am going to try to stay here more permanently.It looks like we may get him for a while.
Oh, great. Just what we wanted, a known troublemaker.I'm pretty sure he's been banned from TRR, TP, TWP and maybe Laz now.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I banned him from #tsp because tbqh he just spams random nonsense that no one can comprehend.He continues to evade his ban.
Quote:I banned him from #tsp because tbqh he just spams random nonsense that no one can comprehend.

He continues to evade his ban.
I know. I banned him for the same thing last week when he got around it.
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > I banned him from #tsp because tbqh he just spams random nonsense that no one can comprehend.

He continues to evade his ban.
I know. I banned him for the same thing last week when he got around it.
</blockquote> If he does it again, I'll just report it to the network administrators.

iirc they can ban someone from esper.net itself for evading bans ( in a channel ) multiple times.
Both of his nations in TSP just got deleted.
Quote:Both of his nations in TSP just got deleted.
Again?
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > Both of his nations in TSP just got deleted.
Again?
</blockquote> Yup. I thing he may now have been made DEAT, which wouldn't surprise me. He has a habit of harassing people via TG.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

FWIW, Kurdz has been banned in TEP and TWP for causing problems there. They tend to stem from some kind of drama, apparently.
Wait he gets banned for being random?I haven't seen any of it, but how bad is it?EDIT Just deleted a post where he called an ambassador a double agent of two regions combine....
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
No, he gets banned for a mixture of harrasment of other players and poorly executed coup attempts.

I see. The worst kind of coup attempts Tongue Except in TSP where of course we prefer them to be poorly executed.
New Southern Army Member
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Update:Kurd has made a new nation, Mystery K, and is denying that (he?) is the same as Mystique X. Is this bull?
New Southern Army Member
Kurd is one of the most annoying people I have played NS with. He bothers me almost anytime I am forced to interact with him. He has sent me strange TGs and PMs all unprompted. He spams the IRC channel, which caused me to ban him. Then constantly circumvents the ban and I have to deal with it again. He made the one comment in my music thread implying I like to sleep around.Simply put, he's the worst.
Quote:Update:

Kurd has made a new nation, Mystery K, and is denying that (he?) is the same as Mystique X. Is this bull?
Mystery K has been deleted as well.
Surely he'll give up if this keeps happening.The Pacific's latest update tells us about their banning of him
New Southern Army Member
Mystery K's deletion indicates that he has been made DOS. As such I see no reason to tolerate him on our forums or IRC if he's causing agro for people here.

Surely the sleeping around thing is one warning under Three Warnings - any other violations with evidence links?Time for Ministry of Justice to find out I guess
New Southern Army Member
Quote:Surely the sleeping around thing is one warning under Three Warnings - any other violations with evidence links?

Time for Ministry of Justice to find out I guess
There's some problems with that, the Three Laws rule is obviously to be temporally spaced between warnings. The justice of the system (to learn from each punishment) is sort of lost if I look back in retrospect and try to find warnings that should have been reported altogether. Generally the system works by having someone do something bad, then having this action warned, then they do something else and this is warned.. and this sort of flow occurs.

You're in luck though:
Quote:5. The warning system can be overridden in the case of a grievous offense, but the person can only be banned if a quorum, (two-thirds), of the Cabinet is in agreement with the action. If such a majority cannot be reached, the nation concerned will be issued a Warning instead.
Unofficially, do we believe Kurdazistan's actions to be that of a grievous offence. I would be leaning towards charging him for grievous counts of spamming and harassment.

Nonetheless I would have to prepare a case in the event he would contest banishment, which would be.. almost certain.
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

Having not seen any excessive spamming, (speaking of which Carta what the heck is your communist thread Tongue) I think currently I can only support a Warning; but based on apparent behaviour that shouldn't take long to accrue.Vote away, cabineters.
New Southern Army Member
I agree with Ant. I do not believe he has committed a grievous offense yet. You have the way he acted on IRC and the attack at SB in her music thread both IMO cannot be classified as a grievous offense. I have to say he should be given a warning.
I should make it clear that when I say " I would be leaning towards charging him for grievous counts of spamming and harassment", I mean, if we're going to try him without the Warning system, this would be what I'm leaning towards.I don't think the Warning system should be overridden at this point and in my opinion with the short temporal span of Kurdazistan's offences, there is still a warning to be made; to respect the system of lessons and learning, that the law has set down and entrenched.(EDIT: Wait, has he not been warned once?)
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

I...haven't seen it. Linky?If not, looks like that's 3/0 in favour. King J/Bel/Carta, please cast your votes. Smile
New Southern Army Member
Quote:speaking of which Carta what the heck is your communist thread Tongue
it is all bout endin belshaf & karta dictatoRship

that is all

I vote

--

Kurdazistan needs to be warned; this is my vote.