Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embassies
Ok, I want to continue Topid's policy of only maintaining on-site embassies with regions we have offsite embassies with, so I've had a look at the list of our current embassies.

The following regions have embassies here. Regions in bold have not used their embassy since June, those in italics we do not have an embassy with, brackets are suspended;

The Pacific

The East Pacific

<strong class='bbc'>The North Pacific</strong>

(The West Pacific)

Lazarus

(<em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'>The Rejected Realms</strong></em>)

10000 Islands

Canada

<strong class='bbc'>Equilism</strong>

<strong class='bbc'>Equinox</strong>

Europeia

Founderless Regions Alliance

<em class='bbc'>Gay</em>

<em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'>Global Right Alliance</strong></em>

Grand Central

<em class='bbc'>The Imperial Legion</em>

<em class='bbc'>The Kodiak Republic</em>

<em class='bbc'>NationStates</em>

<strong class='bbc'>New Britannian Empire</strong>

The New Inquisition

<strong class='bbc'>Qwendra</strong>

<em class='bbc'>Region Inc</em>

<em class='bbc'>Skyrim</em>

The South

<em class='bbc'>Taijutu</em>

The United Defenders League

<em class='bbc'>Warzone Airspace</em>

We also have embassies with the following regions that do not maintain them here;

One Big Island

The Walbard Union

In we also have onsite embassies with the following regions. Those in red we do not have an offsite embassy with;

The Pacific

The East Pacific

The North Pacific

The Rejected Realms

Lazarus

One Big Island

Eastern Islands of Dharma

NationStates

Grand Central

Global Right Alliance

The Kodiak Republic

Gay

Warzone Airspace

Skyrim

The South

The Imperial Legion

I want to make this a bit more consistent. I'm going to go about setting up on site embassies with those regions who we haven' already done so with. Ant, can you contact those regions in bold and inform their del/founder that if they don't use their embassies I will order them shut down. Talk to Uni, and tell him that if EID doesn't get round to setting up an embassy and updating it now and again I will have to shut that one down as well.

As for those regions without embassies/ambassadors from us, can you start making them and do a quick check of all our established embassies to make sure that updates have been posted?

If there is any region on the lists that I'm no sure we should have an embassy with, I'll post so we can discuss it.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Embassy requests sent to;1OKICanadaEquilismEquinoxEuropeiaThe FRANew Britannian EmpireThe New InquisitionRegion Inc The United Defenders LeagueRegions I question our embassy with;Qwendra - shut down, no longer exists as a region. We should find out if the region they moved to wants to establish an embassy, and in the meantime archive their embassyThe Walbard Union - size is a bit small. The del only has 7 endos
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

*cough*Ant? Did you see this?

Must have missed this one....odd.Walbard were bigger when I opened the embassy, I've been watching them shrink with some irritation.The issue I currently have is most of our acting ambassadors....don't actually seem to be responding. King J and Topid have yet to post the last update, or at least tell me they have.10k have been darn annoying about an on-site embassy, we had it at one stage I'm sure, might be worth asking Topid as that's problematic.I'll send the appropriate messages over the course of this week, delegating some to the Deputies. Despite the fact Skryim hasn't actually done the first thing I asked yet.May have to withdraw his rank if he keeps this up, as well as ignoring my TGs :glare:
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Ok. If we have inactive ambassadors it may be the best idea to just re-attribute all our current embassies; maybe make a new thread and ask for volunteers to take regions on?

The Eastern Islands of Dharma prefers friendship on the basis of other means than copy and pasting updates once and a while. Many of our members are also members in the South Pacific; mostly because we want to get to know our related regions as natives not as outsiders. Simply put, updates aren't how we operate as friends and I hope the South Pacific can understand this.

I've made this case to Sedge before in TRR but he didn't seem to care for it very much and forced my hand to write something, I plan on letting TRR-EID embassy die if it hasn't already been suspended.

<strong class='bbc'>REQUEST:</strong> <a class='bbc_url' href='http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=10143'>http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPaci...showtopic=10143</a>
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

Quote:The Eastern Islands of Dharma prefers friendship on the basis of other means than copy and pasting updates once and a while. Many of our members are also members in the South Pacific; mostly because we want to get to know our related regions as natives not as outsiders. Simply put, updates aren't how we operate as friends and I hope the South Pacific can understand this.

I've made this case to Sedge before in TRR but he didn't seem to care for it very much and forced my hand to write something, I plan on letting TRR-EID embassy die if it hasn't already been suspended.

<strong class='bbc'>REQUEST:</strong> <a class='bbc_url' href='http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=10143'>http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPaci...showtopic=10143</a>
Heh. Nice, if un-orthodox Tongue

And yes, there are quite a few current/ex Dharmans here.

Ah good, Bel approves.Change my 'pending' response in Embassy Row to granted.Will sort out a new thread tonight, I hope.
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]