Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end in sight
I've opened discussions with TWP's new delegate. Or at least he will be once his endos hit the level of the current caretaker.I'm pushing for an unconditional peace at the moment; no requirments to be made of us or them. Hopefully with two new delegates/his cooperation over Frak we should be able to get this sorted quickly and painlessly.Hence my multiple edits of the Punk War thread, while I worked out just what had been going on in TWP recently. Tongue
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Sorry, I was an idot there and thought this was in a public area and edited out he bit about TWP cooperating on he Frak thing :eyes: I put it back in.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Tongue

Woo! I wasn't a security leak!

Quote:The Endorse the Delegate horse of Enlightened defenders
8 hours ago

nice to meet you, and absolutely.

I have never been a supporter of war with TSP, and I too would like us to have mutually beneficial relations. If it is kept simple, I am sure that I can get it accepted with no problems what so ever. We have much more to gain through partnership that conflict.

shall I have one drafted, or have you got something working already?

ED
I'll be sending back a draft later today
New Southern Army Member
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
TREATY DRAFTThe regions of the South Pacific and the West Pacific hereby end the state of war that has existed between them, and declare an unconditional peace.To be ratified on both forums/RMB by the delegates of the regions or their Foreign Ministers.***Seems like the simpler we go the better for now. I'm hoping to work out some kind of treaty with TWP, but for now I think we should go for peace first.I've sent the draft to ED, now awaiting the response.
New Southern Army Member
I'm glad to here that this will be coming to an end.
The Endorse the Delegate horse of Enlightened defenders4 hours ago Hey Antariel,sorry for the slow response, been really busy. I will gladly accept the draft that you sent me, I do not yet have access to the RMB, but will very soon.I also look forward to finding ways to help one another, and hope that we will become friends. I am always around if you need me.ED OK so ED is going to join this forum to sign if here, and Bels I need you to join TWP.Once we have peace I'll be re-establishing embassies, and I hope we can reach a further agreement from there.As soon as we're ready to sign on both forums we can go public!
New Southern Army Member
This will require assembly ratification, remember.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

According to the charter only an alliance requires assembly ratification.I don't think ending a war falls under such terms?Also, WTF did I just get this?:The NON-WA TSP Delegacy of TAO the Warrior7 hours ago Greetings from TAO.I was recently asked about the need for a Peace Treaty between TWP and TSP "to end the war between them." I declared that war over about a month ago on the NS forum and everyone involved agreed already. Do some in TSP think it is still in process? Not sure what folks around here need these days since I am more of a arm-chair player these days ... but I would like to help resolve any issues, if need be.I assume I was away during this. As neither Bels nor ED have mentioned it, I assume this was unofficial?
New Southern Army Member
Relevant thread is here:

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=134032&hilit=TSP+war&start=150'>http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.ph...P+war&start=150</a>

Postby Punk Reloaded ? Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:37 pm
in the words of TAO -

The war is over.

Bel, Carta, and I have spoken and all three agree peace is the best solution. Since, TWP are the aggressors we shall cease war activity from here on out.

I'm still keeping my shiny badge though. Big Grin *sticks out tongue at Dark*

I'm not sure this was at all widely publicised. I'd also like something a bit more formal, hence the treaty.
New Southern Army Member
Well, he didn't tell me about it :eyes: *shrugs*I say we just let it lie. TSP has never really acknowledged his 'war' anyway.

Tongue Bit late, ED is all for it.Plus if we don't have our formal-but-necessary bit of text, I'm sure someone at some stage in the future will use it against us TongueSo please can you head on down to the TWP forum and accept?Although admittedly it does say I can ratify it if you want; I plan to make myself ambassador to TWP and work on ending the feud, so it might make more sense....I await your comments with interest. And a pizza.
New Southern Army Member
Quote:Tongue Bit late, ED is all for it.

Plus if we don't have our formal-but-necessary bit of text, I'm sure someone at some stage in the future will use it against us Tongue

So please can you head on down to the TWP forum and accept?

Although admittedly it does say I can ratify it if you want; I plan to make myself ambassador to TWP and work on ending the feud, so it might make more sense....

I await your comments with interest. And a pizza.
I agree we should make it official.
I'll try and get into contact with ED.

ED has made it to the forum!Shall we put the peace text up for you both to agree?
New Southern Army Member
Nah, wait a bit. We talked about it and we agreed to wait for him to gain WFE control in TWP, then one of us will make a thread in gameplay, the other will post right after confirming it, and we can both link to it.

Fair dos, suits me Smile
New Southern Army Member