Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delegacy change/VP's
Ok, at current trends I should overtake Topid in the next couple of days. The question is how are we going to handle things once that happens, considering that Frak plans to begin his assault around then. His plan is to make so we can't switch the delegacy to Fudgie to make use of her influence, which potentially could work.I had been planning on asking Fudige and Carta to serve as VP's if I won, but for security reasons it may be a good idea for Topid to take the VP job until this is dealt with, to give us another pool of influence we can use, and one they probably can't tart ahead of.Thoughts? Is there any reason why we couldn't have three VP's?
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Ugh. I wanted to my WA free a month ago. An anti-Fudgie telegram campaign is less likely to work in TSP than an anti-Daynor one, honestly.

Bels do me a favor, follow <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/page=region_control/region=the_south_pacific'>this link</a> and calculate how much it would cost for you to eject Ravenclaw and Lt Hot Stuff. If it is too high, I'll kick them before I go as much as I don't want to do that. :/ They could easily be one of the leads Frak was talking about.

I suppose Daynor can stay in the WA for a while. How long do you expect to need this, though?
I could eject and ban one of them, but no more. Hotstuff would absolutely kill me. Frak claims to have three sleepers, and I'm inclined to believe him.If you could stay until my Influence reaches the next level that would probably be sufficient to keep us secure. Alternatively, you can kick ban them and five Frak a PR coup. It's up to you.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Ok, I see you kicked them. I assume you TG'ed them as well?

Ok, I'm going to ask Carta and Fudge to serve as VD's Smile

/me?giggles. I can still see this forum. /me?also wonders if this still shows the name of everyone who looks at this post rather than always mine... /me?encourages everyone to realize the "me"s are supposed to read Topid if it is still not working.So does that mean my WA isn't needed?EDIT: Oh... they don't work at all now?
Nah, what with Frak's un-endorsement campaign backfiring big time we should be fine.

Alright, just in case you're too hopeful about that moving to the next influence rank though, it likely won't happen till you've been delegate for going on a year. Al was delegate of TEP for six months and his nation was in TEP longer than yours has been in TSP by a lot, and he was still a minnow.
Ouchie..... well, I should be gaining influence faster than everyone else, and so long as I don't use it to often I hopefully will be able to build it up enough to deal with any real threats. If not, we can switch to Fudgie.

Quote:Alright, just in case you're too hopeful about that moving to the next influence rank though, it likely won't happen till you've been delegate for going on a year. Al was delegate of TEP for six months and his nation was in TEP longer than yours has been in TSP by a lot, and he was still a minnow.
He should actually be a vassal now, maybe a truckler... he accidentally ejected one of the current viziers, lol.
[quote name="Todd McCloud"] [quote name='"Topid"] Alright' date=' just in case you're too hopeful about that moving to the next influence rank though, it likely won't happen till you've been delegate for going on a year. Al was delegate of TEP for six months and his nation was in TEP longer than yours has been in TSP by a lot, and he was still a minnow. [/quote']

He should actually be a vassal now, maybe a truckler... he accidentally ejected one of the current viziers, lol. [/quote]

Oh yeah I was there for that! ^_^

I definitely almost banned a lot of people while endorsement tarting. the button is so easy to push! Tongue
Does anyone object to the concept of giving VD's cabinet access?

Quote:Does anyone object to the concept of giving VD's cabinet access?
Not at all