Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private discussion board up
Kringle and GR will be given the necessary info. Those who want the info, just ask them.

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Private discussion board for what exactly?
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Private discussion board? What are you talking about?
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Milo said you guys would know >.>

Oh, yes. I had missed his PM. Got it.
Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Mafia at a guess.

Those guys are toast!

Strolling punster from Canada
Quote:Kringle and GR will be given the necessary info. Those who want the info, just ask them.

I think this is a bit shady... Especially when

Quote:Milo said you guys would know >.>
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

It's just the meeting we regularly need to have with Lazarus according to our non-aggression pact. Nothing sinister.

Truth be told I honestly don't think this needed a whole thread, it's not like people have to know how and when we meet with a foreign leader.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

So much for transparency eh?

This won't be turned into a completely unrelated discussion about government transparency.

We are accountable to the Assembly about our actions. That doesn't mean we have to tell them each and every time we have a routine meeting with someone, and whether we did it on Skype, IRC or a private board, because those details are just not as important as accounting for what is actually discussed.

Kris Kringle

Forum Administrator

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Horse" data-cid="116201" data-time="1391994347">
Kringle and GR will be given the necessary info. Those who want the info, just ask them.

I think this is a bit shady... Especially when

Quote:Milo said you guys would know >.>
</blockquote>

Yes Horse, master of shady activity Tongue. I would totally post stuff like that in a public place Tongue.

Quote:It's just the meeting we regularly need to have with Lazarus according to our non-aggression pact. Nothing sinister.

Truth be told I honestly don't think this needed a whole thread, it's not like people have to know how and when we meet with a foreign leader.
*shrugs* Milo asked me to.

He only asked because he's banned here and I'm on this board Tongue

I'm not sure why this was any kinds of controversial. Normally this type of discussion would happen through IRC or Skype. Milo chose a forum instead, probably to avoid scheduling difficulties. No matter how it's done, these types of discussions normally remain classified until both sides agree to declassify

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Am I being couped again? Guys, you have to think of some new torture, I've become inured to the possibility Tongue

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific