Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frak is back
Antariel has received the following TG;

Quote:I got TG'd this just under 90 minutes ago:

I can't wait for you any longer, I was going to give it to some noob who was online and on the forums but I don't trust this in clumsy hands.

The countdown starts now, officially at 10:00:00 GMT today. If you don't have access in the MoS thread, give this to somebody who does so it can be looked over. You don't want people knowing I initiated this.

this is what you will give to your superiors

" This telegram has been sent to you as ordered by my superior, to whom in this manner I am a proxy. You are receiving this telegram with the expectation that you will act as a messenger to the delegate of The South Pacific and the Ministry of Security of The South Pacific.

Greetings Daynor, confidantes of the delegate, and ministers of security. Surely you did not think we had vanished, for we have been watching The South Pacific very closely.

Specifically, our eyes have been on the delegate elections. Now, we care little for the substance of the debate threads, as they are either filled with stupidity or convention, neither of which we enjoy. No, our eyes have been on the execution of the election process. On the trampling of laws that not long ago you fought vehemently to defend.

We wonder how you could make it so easy, and expect us to sit still. So here it is. We both know that laws have been broken. The two most likely candidates, Belschaft and Carta, will have soon both broken the cap law. Delightedly, this has already been pointed out on your forums.You then ignorantly allowed two non-citizens to run for election, against the law. One of which, Anur-Sanur, has a history of villainy in every feeder he touches, including your own. He spat in your face with his ridiculous campaign as eagerly as you spit in your own face with your disregard for your own laws. And unlike last time, we can link to your laws and to your very WFE. We can link to Anur?s many crimes and the various forum posts where the breach of cap is mentioned. We can link to election threads run by non-citizens. We can show the entire region how poorly you have run these elections. We can string you up as traitors in your own land.

Now unfortunately for us, the time has past were we could prosecute a full scale propaganda campaign and hope to take and keep the delegacy at the same time. The summer may be a time for such things, but in the fall we have other things to attend to. Still, we can disrupt. You have foolishly handed us enough ammunition to run unendorsement campaigns against most of the candidates. We will not tolerate a Belschaft, Carta, Anur-Sanur, Anitoch, or Hileville victory. All have broken the law, either the cap law or the non-citizen law. Carta will be over cap soon and we believe Hileville?s tarting number shows an intent to break cap.

So here is our offer. Looking past these tainted candidates, we see two options. LadyRebels and KingJ. Both are dedicated to your forum and your government. We are not yet threatening you with coup. So, act on your own laws, disqualify all others, and have the runoff between those two. In the big picture, this is a fair offer. These nations will not betray you. Otherwise, we will run our campaign immediately. We both know that you have done a terrible job with these elections. People are breaking the cap, a known villain is dominating the threads, and your leadership sits on its hands. We have also observed the tarting of your candidates, and have seen that although they have tarted in massive amounts, their reception is slow. We are confident that with the ammunition you have provided, all illegal (by your own laws) candidates can and will be broken.

The wonderful thing about this is that we are playing in your ballpark, unlike last time. These are your laws, not ours. So once again so we are clear, you will disqualify the illegal candidates and run LadyRebels and King J. Failure to do so will have the illegal candidates suffer from information campaigns. Editing your forums or amending your laws is useless, the webpages have been downloaded.

You have 48 hours to disqualify all illegal candidates. Be aware that the longer you wait to do so, the more convinced we will become that you intend to let them run. You may not disqualify half or one or two. All of them must go. If you are foolish enough to think that you will defeat us, when we are enforcing ?your- laws, that is your choice. Even if you do survive, any new government that is lead by one of those dirty candidates will be crippled by your hypocrisy. Don?t be foolish, run LadyRebels and KingJ.

~"

Copied to Topid and you. If there is any discussion on this I'd like to be involved, as I'm going to run for MOFA in the next couple of weeks so this is clearly relevant to me.

I think discussing in a protected forum is what Frak wants us to do. Should do in public.

So tired of his shit.

A.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
We need to get ahead of the ball on this, and fast. I'd recommend full public disclosure of 'Frak's' latest demands, pre-emptive messaging of all regional WA's by Topid and us calling in aid from regional allies.We may also have to delay the election.It has also be pointed out to me that this coincides with PD's latest declaration of war.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

(Sorry for interfering here, but I wanted to share a few thoughts on Punk that I didn't want to put out in the open. My current point of view on punk is that we should ignore him. I think he feeds on attention; if we don't give him the attention he seeks, he will go home.)
[Image: 1ad3869e-07b4-47f3-8bf1-247c729479d6.jpg]

Ignoring him may normally be a good idea, but not when someone (who may be him) intends to run uu-endorsement campaigns on half the government during the election.

FYI; I'm notifying FRA and UDL. UDL will definitely help, FRA may.

Ok, in case I can't get in contact with Topid tonight, here is my plan of action;1. We draft a TG message to all WA's in the region, with Frak's demands attached to it, and carrying brief comments by both King J (who I have talked to, and is writing one for me) and Lady Rebels (who I am contacting now). We also express our intention to go on with our election as normal, and to not allow foreign forces hiding behind puppets effect us in anyway. A little light mockery of his claims may also be in order.2. A similar post to this one to go in all our foreign embassies, on the RMB, and in our NS Forums thread.3. Contacting of allies and foreign forces (such as FRA and UDL) who we can ask, and prepare, to move in and assist us if necessary - and get to provide supportive statements.4. Contacting TP, TEP and TNP and asking for public support in the name of feeder solidarity.All that needs to be done tomorrow; we were 'given' 48 hours from 10AM GMT by Frak to comply with his demands; I want us to have contacted every WA in the region, and secured foreign support, well before that.5. We move ahead with the election as scheduled; I'll contact Todd to see if I can get him to delay the announcement of the final round till all the above is done6. If Frak still tries to pull any crap, we can ask our allies to move in, and endorse Topid and the two final candidates; this won't effect the election in any way, but will provide security if he tries an un-endorsement campaign.

Yes, it's probably best to put it in the public's eye first, to disarm him and expose him. I find it interesting how this coincides with punk's recent 're-declaration of war'.

But it also coincides with his <a class='bbc_url' href='http://twp.nosync.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9866'>cancellation of delegate elections in his region</a>. Food for thought. If this guy is indeed from TWP, we're at least running elections (legally I might add - we do not have laws against non-citizens running, nor do we have specific laws on nations breeching the cap during elections). Our laws are indeed flawed, and I think most will agree with that. But bear in mind, this is an emergency election and our first trial run came up suddenly. There was bound to be problems.

Could we get a little history on this guy?
Also sorry for the double-post, but do you want me to delay elections, and if so for how long?
Um.. can you delay them till we've dealt with this? I can't get in contact with Topid so I'm more or less flying solo right now, but should have it done tomorrow. I want to have TG'd all the WA's in the region by the time their 'deadline' comes by, and posted in various places. If I can't get GR's TG script running, I'm going to have to do it manually; which I do not have time for.24 hours should be enough.*yawns*Sorry, I should have been in bed three hours ago.

Alright, I will do that, considering the situation we have in front of us.
Personally, 'delaying elections' sounds corrupt to me, and continuing in spite of these threats seems the right move.It is whatever you want to do though.
Quote:Personally, 'delaying elections' sounds corrupt to me, and continuing in spite of these threats seems the right move.

It is whatever you want to do though.
Upon thinking it over, I'm going to have to go with Topid here. We'd look even more corrupt if we tried to extend elections without no real good reason. And even if we had a reason, the voting dates were outlined.

I understand why it'd be an idea, but I don't think it would be a good idea in this situation. We're doing everything legally by the law so far, let's keep doing that.
Definitely dont cancel the elections, thats exactly what they want to disrupt and throw into question. Business as usual, ignore the attention seeker.
Well, stages 1-4 have now been completed, and no effect on the election schedule what so ever Smile

I'm staying in Warzone Africa for now so that my delegate vote can help try and get Condemn Punk Reloaded through. But afterwards I'll bring myself and FC back
Should I decry him in our foreign update? Maybe get some awareness out?
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Well we put out an emergency update dealing with both PD and Frak.I'm assuming the next major update will be after there is a new delegate? A bit of light mockery of Frak may be appropriate it in.

Quote:I'm staying in Warzone Africa for now so that my delegate vote can help try and get Condemn Punk Reloaded through. But afterwards I'll bring myself and FC back
I say we ignore Frak in particular.

Bit of a problem, FC can't remember his password, might have to make a new nation :eyes:
Quote:The Imperium of Antariel (8 hours ago)

Message from Frak:

You can inform your superiors that they should prepare themselves.

You broke the 48 hour deadline early, now we are free to honorably strike at any time.
Quote:The Republic of Frak The Third (9 hours ago)

This is your last chance. Withdraw from the election or you will be targeted in an unendorsement campaign.

This happened to me in TEP about two months ago. A nation wasn't a fan of the endo cap, so he decided to make a personal vendetta against me and the government of our region. Every TG he sent out was indirectly sent to me by nations that trusted me. And he sent out a lot. But we had better ones to send back.All in all, for his couple weeks of trying to mess us up, I only lost around 20 endorsements. So, all you really need to do is be on top of it and look for people unendoing you.
Quote:The Republic of Frak The Third (Saved. 9 hours ago)We've decided we can't stop you and Belschaft, and may just go back into hiding.

You however, were cheated in this part of the election by Belschaft's tarting. If you can make us certain guarantees regarding your policy as delegate, we can run a campaign exclusively at Belschaft, and maybe help you out.

If you want to play ball, we can talk on MSN. If not, we'll disappear for now. But you'll also lose the election.

Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >The Republic of Frak The Third (Saved. 9 hours ago)We've decided we can't stop you and Belschaft, and may just go back into hiding.

You however, were cheated in this part of the election by Belschaft's tarting. If you can make us certain guarantees regarding your policy as delegate, we can run a campaign exclusively at Belschaft, and maybe help you out.

If you want to play ball, we can talk on MSN. If not, we'll disappear for now. But you'll also lose the election.

</blockquote> Go ahead and talk to him. Let's see if we can figure out who this wanker is.
This is a transcript of a discussion Frak initiated with Hilville at 9:20pm EST. _________________________________________________ NS Hileville says: What is it that you want to discuss? Frak Edward Hanody III says: The delegacy of The South Pacific, and your chance at it. Will you be around in another 20 minutes or so? This isn't the best time for me actually NS Hileville says That is fine. Frak Edward Hanody III says: k b back then alright Now I will begin with a question If that is okay with you NS Hileville says: That is fine with me Frak Edward Hanody III says: Why is Daynor in power? NS Hileville says: Because he won the race between him and SB Frak Edward Hanody III says: Very well, I will expand the question, why is that forum, the forum that constructed the election between him and SB in power? excuse me while I invite an ally, identitiy concealed for his nation's protection NS Hileville says: I imagine somewhere along the line the people of TSP wanted an offsite forum to be in power. Frak Edward Hanody III says: hileville? NS Hileville says: yes Frak Edward Hanody III says: okay Well I will suggest my answer to the question Yes, there is demand in some circles of course for an offsite forum The real reason -this- group is in power, is quite simply that they came first Not because they are the best, or because they have a -right- to be there as some will tell you They got there first. The game was made in 2003, and people like LR and Tsrill have been playing since then NS Hileville says: Okay Frak Edward Hanody III says: Now I don't know about you, but this doesn't seem very fair and I don't like it. They are also kept in power by the game mechanic of influence, which gives power to nations based on how long they have been in the region What we have essentially, is a rigged game. I intend to break the old groups stranglehold on the region If you can accept what I've said so far, I'd like you to join me. NS Hileville says: I can accept your statements. I don't see what you can do about it though. Frak Edward Hanody III says: That is the great thing If people don't anticipate what will happen, they can hardly defend against it Let us look at the problem currently If I or you wanted to become delegate because, hey, the game allows anyone to be delegate of TSP regardless of some old forum's rules, what do we do? We endorse nations and ask for endorsements in return. Basically What stops us then is the old forums ease in tracking endorsements and the -influence- of the delegate Normally, a delegate can eject all new threats by virtue of his high influence. This new phase allows us an oppurtunity in that Belschaft is new, and will have low influence If enough people move at the right time, he will run out and cease to be able to eject people Do you follow so far? NS Hileville says: I follow Frak Edward Hanody III says: What will happen next is predictable Fudgetopia, who has been around for years will endorse to become delegate This is why she is a vice delegate Not because she is anything special, she has simply never left the game since she got here years ago At this point in the plan, we do two things, run an -unendo- campaign on her and use other old players, willingly or not, to run down her influence There are many old TSP nations with high influence that have no allegience to the forum, they can break Fudge's influence If they don't sign up willingly, we can simply run "Endorse Me" campaigns for them and force the delegate to use influence to keep them from getting the delegacy the key is broad participation, intel, trickey, and timing and I am basically trying to recruit you for such a task right now NS Hileville says: How do you know you will have broad participation though? Frak Edward Hanody III says: We start with one block, already I have you talking here and one otherI also can't talk specifically about who I have in TSP now For security And as I said, people don't need to sign on We can run endo campaigns for them hold on, brb ah alright So now it's in your hands. I've told you a lot, if you want to be part of the team the invitation currently stands More than this I can't say without endangering an operation that you are not yet a part of NS Hileville says: I am thinking about whether or not I want to be involved. Frak Edward Hanody III says: You should want to be involved Right now the power is and will be in the hands of others This gives you a shot, it gives everyone a shot really And it is far more interesting/exciting to be a plotter than a sheep in this game If you stay with this forum group, you will likely never be able to get near the delegacy They are locked in with their friendships and alliances, with their way of thinking Belschaft and Carta won, as predicted by all who watch the South Pacific people like you, Anitoch...etc are never given a chance As I said, right now the game is rigged, simply because you weren't around 8 years ago If you can't decide now that is fine, but I have another TSP nation that wants to talk about this, and I'd rather not keep him waiting. I'll leave this window open for you to ask questions and think it over, but I might respond slower because this other guy wants to talk. Is that alright with you?

Quote:Don't worry, I will protect your security. Everyone will be anonymous to each other save for me. I obviously can't tell you the other TSPers involved or their security will be in jeopardy. Everyone will join meetings with an ID TAG, and meetings will be on MSN with random emails so that there is no way of IDing you.

For example your tag would be: TSP GP ENDO, this indicates your role is in the actual gameplay of a takeover (the actual taking over of the delegacy in the game) and that you will be getting endorsements. The "TSP" part indicates you are a member of the forum. You will join MSN meetings under this name. That way people know what your job/role is but they don't know who you are. Other people have roles as decoys/shifters, so will usually be another person in the meeting with the same tag as you. That way if a spy reports the tags, there is more confusion for them.

You will be safe, there will be no way to prove you are involved. I am hoping for an MSN meeting this weekend or Friday depending on how soon others decide.
I've asked him to go ahead with the meeting on Friday, hopefully we'll finally be able to get some solid intel on who is in Frak's operation, and get some concrete info on when he plans to launch his attack on us.

I'm sure we'll find nothing out. Because I'm fairly certain there isn't anyone behind Frak. He seems like a total noob with too much free-time to me. But it is worth a shot, and I hope I'm wrong.