Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anur-Sanur situation
Antariel has informed me that A-S has invited him to join his 'ticket' and he will be accepting, to see how genuine he is.As for the rest of the crap he's spouting, I'm a bit busy IRL and can't stay 100% on top of it.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
If you want to bring him to trial then I'd like you to present the laws you consider that he has broken.I don't care about him running, none of us are stupid to vote for him, but the split of votes with so many candidates gives him an opportunity, and he is a supreme opportunist. I'd suggest that those vehemently opposed to him put their heads together and choose their preferred candidate and take a more proactive stance in assisting them to the delegacy.My only concern is that this will detract from an important and exciting delegate election, so I'm going to largely ignore the bloke.
Quote:If you want to bring him to trial then I'd like you to present the laws you consider that he has broken.
Well, the strongest charge against him relates to his involvement with Devotians, and his attempt to persuade Sedge to institute a regional purge. As he was outed in that one (by Sedge) he has been forced to fess up to his actions.

Whilst he has not applied for citizenship I believe it is not unreasonable to treat him as one, considering his intent to be delegate. This conundrum was the main reasons I didn't move for proceeding against him once it was revealed he had tried to instigate a purge - we can only try someone for 'working or plotting against the Coalition of The South Pacific' if they are a citizen (a situation that needs resolving, and I've got a general idea I head for something which would both streamline that and the judicial process). Thankfully he has solved this for us, as he has now put himself in a position where he is expected to obey our laws; 'as above, so bellow' - Delegate=citizen, delegate candidate=citizen.

To make that charge stick we have;

1. His own admission of participation
2. A large amount of evidence in TRR we're able to use, which will also identify him as a habitual liar and CGR couper
3. An IRC conversation with me, which I have saved

The charge that he was behind Frak will be harder to make stick, as while he was always our main suspect, he wasn't foolish enough to fess up to sedge that time.

However, we do have a lot of other reasons to support that suspicion, and I think with witness testimony we could establish reasonable suspicion.

Finally, I would intend to show that he continues to plot against the region; his sudden entrance into the election is merely a public facade, or so I suspect. For this we would be again reliant upon witness testimony, from myself, SB and other people.

The charge would be breach of Article 2.3 of the Charter, and I would recommend punishment in accordance of Articles 3 and 5; expulsion.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

I remember when he crawled out from under whatever rock he hid under in TEP. He caused trouble for us there before he ever went to TRR (he made it to TRR after being banned from TEP). While he always plots mayhem wherever he goes, he also always fails, so his presence is only note worthy because it means there is about to be un-needed drama. I think D2N is probably right, taking legal action against him while he is running for delegate is a huge mistake IMO. He's going to cause problems soon, doing that would give him something real to talk about. After the election seems wiser to me, but, my opinion won't matter much then. :lol:
My objection to allowing him to run is that he's making a mockery of our laws. It's one thing to be open to anyone, it's another thing to allow known and admitted enemies of the region to insert themselves into our elections.

I don't really see how he's making us a mockery personally, if anything he is the joke because he STILL hasn't figured out by now there isn't a GCR in the game that will let him be supreme ruler for life.
*shrugs*Ok. I figure we can try him after the election. Watch him crash and burn electorally, and then kick his arse back to TRR.

In a belated response to this, I don't think Hax has done too badly?Though I'll admit I've yet to read the big argument Hax and Uni seem to have had during the election...if anyone could provide a precis that would be GRAND Smile
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]