Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@HEM
Psst, I really didn't think the thing with TRR would last this far into my delegacy. I think we need to really focus on solving this.Oh, and TWP too...Anyway, our problems may have just compounded. Nai resigned, she telegramed me about it last night. I think it is likely we will end up with a Sedge* delegacy when the elections end. *The term "Sedge" includes CrazyGirl.Maybe we should talk about focusing on fixing these issues?
I'm not sure. Sedge is controversial in TRR as well; there's a good chance we may get Just Guy instead.Needless to say, fixing relations with TRR needs to be a priority. TWP is a lost cause so long as PD is there. TEP is friendly so long as Todd is there, though formalising that would be a good idea. TNP - no idea. The Pacific - NPO is as monolithic and inward looking as ever, and Krull is Krull. Lazurus - DYP is a good guy.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I would greatly love Guy. I don't even know who is running, but I do remember the very public anger of CrazyGirl that Nai replaced Kandy rather than her, which is what made me think she would run.Not everyone in The Pacific is inward looking, if anything, The Pacific is currently the loudest voices within the 'Feederite crowd' that has now taken me in as one of their own calling for close relations between all the feeders.TNP is falling into a bit of inactivity (possibly because we stole their thunder as coupable). Their government from my view is totally obsessed with fixing minor procedural laws. I've been a member of the RA since last November, I've almost never missed a vote, and we have ONLY voted on procedural changes the whole time. And embassy requests, because they require a majority approve, but it's always everyone votes yes. In my view TNP is the inward community, but I do like the people there, and possibly have a biased view because I've been involved there longer than here.TEP - Like you said we have Todd. Though, I was in TEP before I came here, their main focus was RP not gameplay at the time.TWP - As I've said before, I don't feel I've gotten anything positive from Punk except the run around and disrespect to TSP, honestly. There is a fundamental difference between TWP and the other feeders from where I sit. They do not tolerate inactivity at all, it's like being inactive forfeits a communities right to exist.
I'm sorry for dithering on this. I'll try to jump on IRC and sort it out, especially TWP.If we do get someone negative in TRR, I would almost support speaking out against them. Even if just to kick around some hot ashes.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I hope TWP is a little more serious with you than they were with me.
JAL is running. O.o
JAL won't win. The only problem is, he may split the anti-Sedge vote.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

*considers* Actually... Why does JAL want TRR? Without a ban button he can't be JAL?? If he tried to go rouge they could easily remove him since he couldn't stop them...
He wants to turn it imperialist-raider.

And get rid of the defender army, or just add a raider army to counter the defender one like Equinox and CoJ / those other guys?
Also I've gotten a telegram about what I PMed you on July 7, when SB was delegate we applied for an embassy on Taijitu's forum, it appears it has sense been open and no ambassador assigned to it. They would like us to keep it up-to-date.I'll forward this on to Antariel.