Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity
Alrighty folks, the honeymoon is over.We need to start to ALL contribute heavily to the OCC areas of the forum and keep people interested. Post ideas and whatnot everywhere.Let's not lose the fight.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I'm a teeny bit preoccupied right now, but I hope to get the MoS in order this week.I've received approval from the FRA to use their guides to military gameplay, which will save time. I also need to come up with a finalized logging system, and a series of ranks (and that means graphics).After that, I'm gonna work on sprucing up the Internal Security office.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I iz make politics topic. Maybe try one per week?Oh, and tomorrow or tonight I'm posting that state of the region address that I promised to make once a month in the election. When you get the military together, if you could take some warzones we could make some TSP Victory in Warzone Europe threads and stuff like that too. Might draw in some posts.
That was my roughly my plan at first. Finding things to do with a neutral army will be hard.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Yup, that's the other-side. Almost every military gameplay situation is R v. D. Tongue
I might just take FC with me to a warzone and take it, if you'd permit me to fly the TSP flag? (if I can contact him that is! not been around much lately..)
Am I being silly by not knowing what FC stands for?
Quote:Am I being silly by not knowing what FC stands for?
Probably not, Free Cechnya, the guy who came over here from Soviet Union with me
Ah, well, *looks at bels*
Sounds like a good plan.If you give me a heads up I'll put the details in the military forum (assuming I have it up and running) so people can assist you guys.

Let's start doing some warzone battles, and actively promoting the fact we are. Get some excitement around the military.

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I'd love to help, unfortunately my WA is tied up. :lol:
Ugh....I really need to just set aside an hour or so and get my forums done. I keep putting it off.

Hammers asked me to pass on the message that is computer is down, and he can't get onto NS or these forums via his phone. He'll be back as soon as possible.

Bels, me and Free Cechnya have moved into Warzone Africa, we need two more
Ok, I can't come this minor, but I can message everyone who signed up for the SPA for you if you want.

I figured out how to get onto the forums from my mobile... Google was formatting the page for mobile, i just had to click the "view page directly" link at bottom of the page. That said, this phone is a cheap java phone which randomly reboots. I'll let you know when I get my computer back up and running. Hopefully that will happen by the end of the week. In the meantime, it's going to be tough to do anything. this browser doesn't have copy and paste, which makes things very difficult.
Warzone Airspace have moved in to support the inactive sitting delegate for no good reason.Means it'll be an uphill struggle taking this region Sad Unless on of you can get a few friends in, Bels? HEM?
My computer is back up and running, my hard drive arrived this afternoon. Now I'm going through the oh-so-fun process of downloading windows updates and drivers. :lol:
Is there anyway we could advertise the army on the WFE?

Good idea, I don't know why that governmental action didn't occur to me...