Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join the South Pacific Army today!
The South Pacific has chosen to establish a regional military, the South Pacific Army, to not only defend our own region but provide assistance to our friends and allies elsewhere, and project our regions influence and interests across Nationstates. If you wish to help protect our region and its interests, and desire to participate in military gameplay, then please apply in this thread.

To do so, fill out the following form;

Quote:<strong class='bbc'>Main Nation:</strong>

<strong class='bbc'>Nation in TSP (if different):</strong>

<strong class='bbc'>Do you have a mobile WA nation?:</strong>

<strong class='bbc'>Do you have any experience in military gameplay?:</strong>
And take the following pledge;

Quote:I, {Name}, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.
The Minister of Defence will review your application, and if approved will instruct an admin to provide you with access to the SPA's restricted areas.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
And my own application;

<strong class='bbc'>Main Nation:</strong> Belschaft

<strong class='bbc'>Nation in TSP (if different):</strong> South Pacific Belschaft

<strong class='bbc'>Do you have a mobile WA nation?:</strong> Yes, several

<strong class='bbc'>Do you have any experience in military gameplay?:</strong> Yes - I have been active as a defender since late December 2010, and currently serve as a FRA Ranger.

I, Belschaft, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.

Needless to say I accept my own application, and have access to all restricted areas all ready.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Main Nation: SonnenwendeNation in TSP (if different): Canucks Hammer LandDo you have a mobile WA nation?: Yes I have The_Burn, plus a couple of switchersDo you have any experience in military gameplay?: Member of the FRA Rangers since 2007, although with two long inactivity breaks due to RL so approx 2.5 years. Attained the rank of Captain.I, Hammer, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.
Accepted SmileThere's not much to see in the restricted areas right now, but as soon as there is I'll get an admin to give you access to it.

Main Nation: AntarielDo you have a mobile WA nation? I could switch my WA if you like, and Antariel would move in emergencies.Do you have any experience in military gameplay? Ahaha. No. I, Antariel, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Approved

Main Nation: HilevilleNation in TSP (if different): HilevilleDo you have a mobile WA nation?: NoDo you have any experience in military gameplay?: NoI, Hileville, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.
Quote:Do you have a mobile WA nation?: No
This may be a bit of an issue, but accepted anyway.

Main Nation: Southern BellzDo you have a mobile WA nation?: YesDo you have any experience in military gameplay?: Minor defender background, extensive raider background, experience stopping coups....
Quote:Main Nation: Southern Bellz

Do you have a mobile WA nation?: Yes

Do you have any experience in military gameplay?: Minor defender background, extensive raider background, experience stopping coups....
Accepted. In the case of a former delegate I think we can forgo the pledge.

Main Nation: MyrulesiaNation in TSP (if different)Big Grino you have a mobile WA nation?: can get one anytime.Do you have any experience in military gameplay?: about the same as bellz was an raider for over 3 - 4 years did a little defending and was chief intelligence officer in 4 raider regions.I've pledge my Nationstates life to The South Pacific.
Quote:Main Nation: Myrulesia
Nation in TSP (if different):
Do you have a mobile WA nation?: can get one anytime.
Do you have any experience in military gameplay?: about the same as bellz was an raider for over 3 - 4 years did a little defending and was chief intelligence officer in 4 raider regions.

I've pledge my Nationstates life to The South Pacific.
Again, no pledge but accepted anyway Smile

Main Nation: Daytime to NightNation in TSP (if different)Big Grino you have a mobile WA nation?: Guess it could be TongueDo you have any experience in military gameplay?: Plenty - defender for AWP, raided (as a spy) for numerous raider organisations. FRA, RLA and E-Army intelligence at various stages.
Quote:Main Nation: Daytime to Night
Nation in TSP (if different):
Do you have a mobile WA nation?: Guess it could be Tongue
Do you have any experience in military gameplay?: Plenty - defender for AWP, raided (as a spy) for numerous raider organisations. FRA, RLA and E-Army intelligence at various stages.
*sighs*

What is with the whole not taking the damn pledge trend?

Accepted.

Ok, we've now got plenty of new members, and once the admins get round to fixing a couple of issues I'll get everything else finished of and set up, and maskings updated.Also, I've had a really good idea for a first operation Smile

Belshaft no disrepect mate but i've been here since 2003 and i would lay my Virtual life for this region so i dont think a simple pledge would really say how i feel about this region but if its what you want thenI, King J, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.
Quote:*sighs*

What is with the whole not taking the damn pledge trend?

Accepted.
I would guess it is becuase when SB applied without a pledge, you gave her a pass...therefore everyone else felt like she is no better than they are, so why should they pledge either. B)

Or it could just be laziness... :lol:

Seems like not requiring the pledge from some provides a loophole, but hopefully it will never be exploited.
Although i did state the pledge so i didnt you the loophole in the end Tongue
Quote:Although i did state the pledge so i didnt you the loophole in the end Tongue
Yeah, I never thought you would.....but I do think that saying that one person is ok, but others need to do it is somewhat dangerous. If everyone is equal, no one can complain.....
Actually, it was just that I copied the template from the post above mine, wasn't paying enough attention ^_^
Meh. Tis just a silly pledge Tongue

Yesssaaahhhh, we've already got one...!! :none:
Main Nation: GrandtonNation in TSP (if different): GrandtonDo you have a mobile WA nation?: YupDo you have any experience in military gameplay?:No, willing to learn though.I, Grandton, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.
Quote:Main Nation: Grandton
Nation in TSP (if different): Grandton
Do you have a mobile WA nation?: Yup
Do you have any experience in military gameplay?:No, willing to learn though.

I, Grandton, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.
Accepted

Quote:experience stopping coups....
hehehe...

Main Nation: Vatienne

Nation in TSP (if different)Big Grinax

Do you have a mobile WA nation?:Yes

Do you have any experience in military gameplay?: nope

I, Dax, hereby pledge to defend The South Pacific to the best of my ability, and endeavour to assist and protect her allies and interests. I shall take no part in any plot against her, and strive to maintain her Legitimate Delegate, Goverment and Assembly, and obey her Charter and Laws. Furthermore, I shall treat all players with respect, no matter their actions, and conduct myself in a manner that is both polite and fit of a citizen and soldier of her at all times I am acting in her name.