Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The South Pacific
Quote:I've always believed our FA is run like a ridiculously petty child.

I agree, the UDL should really reevaluate its FA approach.
All the United Defenders League (or rather, their appeared selected representative) have managed to do thus far is make disparaging remarks about the Government of The South Pacific, even appearing to offer a mild threat to the region... and I found the "Have a good day, GR" to be an implied threat that he isn't going to be enjoying his members benefits of the UDL for sometime.

Clearly the Chief of Feeder and Sinker Affairs has decided on a policy of scorched earth: "if they won't do what we want, burn it. When they inevitably get couped again we can swoop in, and offer them terms that they'll accept in order to help (desperation is a fun thing that way)..." I could be wrong, but... the statement from Unibot saying that the South Pacific will not get any help should they be couped in the future implies there is more to the statement.

I wonder exactly how aware of these events Mahaj is... he tends to be more diplomatic in these situations.

[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]

Quote:I've always believed our FA is run like a ridiculously petty child - our reaction to everything is almost always over the top, we never stop to think about how the other side feels and we're incredibly self-centered and selfish. I've never been a particularly "patriotic" citizen, because I cannot blindly love the way our region approaches everyone in NS and assumes that we're totally innocent.

You know I first read this section and thought Unibot was talking about the UDL. I was like, "no way, Unibot being circumspect on the UDL?!? Pigs are flying somewhere."

Alas - he was referring to TSP. But read the above and think of the UDL as the point of reference and most everything applies.

If this is how the UDL conducts foreign policy by allowing small pebbles to build up and then word vomiting, it is of little wonder why many feeders are doing all they can to marginalize the influence of the UDL in their regions. 

TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*

Quote: I found the "Have a good day, GR" to be an implied threat that he isn't going to be enjoying his members benefits of the UDL for sometime.

That was not a threat. G-R is a friend and still is.
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

I'm going to assume from the refusal to reply to my statement that the other Lieutenants were not informed, as I usually receive silence from Unibot whenever I choose to breach a topic that his answer to wouldn't be too good.

It saddens me to see all the progress that the UDL had since Unibot left it destroyed in a mere matter of months again.

I've got nothing but respect for their updaters, and the Lieutenants, but I don't think I can put faith into Chief Mahaj anymore. Nobody who lets Unibot prance around without a leash should be running a Military Organization.

[Image: 9C644839B88761D7F30FC380E0078E90.png]
[Image: 4.png][Image: 4.png]

I think you've made it very clear that you don't like TSP Uni. No one here is forcing you to stay.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]