Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird TG
I got this on The_Burn, and I don't know really what to make of it. If the screenshots are photoshopped, this guy apparently has a lot of time on his hands.

Anyway, something to look out for...

Quote:The Republic of -Agent Yellow- (New. 37 minutes ago)

Citizen of The South Pacific,

The past month has been a tumultuous time for the region of the South Pacific. With the ascendancy of the invader The Allied States of Devonitians, the former delegate The Smoking Gun of Southern Bellz left the delegacy, after an "election" that promised new changes and a brighter future for the South Pacific.

My friend, I am sorry to say it has been discovered that there was no election. It has been discovered that The Topid Democracy of Daynor was handpicked to replace Southern Bellz, and that at this moment a private oligarchy is governing the region. This oligarchy, with Daynor and Southern Bellz at the head, has nothing but disdain for you, the righteous common citizen. These crimes were discovered by a fraternity of intel operatives, lucky enough to happen upon and quickly capture a private thread on The South Pacific forums. We do not want to waste your time.

Below are links to a video which will help explain further, and the 6 screenshots from the thread in question which prove Daynor's crimes. You can visit the forum linked in the WFE on the region's main page and see for yourself that these screenshots originated from this exact same forum.

VIDEO: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScYapARh7BM'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScYapARh7BM</a>

EVIDENCE: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/347/evidence1j.png'>http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/347/evidence1j.png</a>

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4270/evidence2b.png'>http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4270/evidence2b.png</a>

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8251/evidence3d.png'>http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8251/evidence3d.png</a>

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3067/evidence4.png'>http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3067/evidence4.png</a>

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6467/evidence5.png'>http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6467/evidence5.png</a>

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6826/evidence6r.png'>http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6826/evidence6r.png</a>

What You Can Do

Of course citizen, unlike the arrogant Southern Bellz and Daynor/Topid I do not presume to be wiser or more intelligent than you. I regret that Daynor has done this, and allied himself with the corruption of Southern Bellz. I believe that he must be unendorsed, and removed as delegate. Southern Bellz I believe, should be unendorsed as well. In addition, although not conclusively implicated by the evidence, I believe that The Brown Chocolatey Mess of Fudgetopia and The Zombie Incorrigible Hubris of The Cat-Tribe who are old nations with deep ties to the corrupt forum community, are also complicit in this oligarchy. I believe they should be unendorsed as well.

Let us have true democracy. Thank you for your time and consideration. For questions about evidence, the crimes, and our group of intel operatives please email us at our group email <!-- e -->sss3samuel@mail.com<!-- e -->

To unendorse these nations, simply go to their pages and remove your endorsement.

-NATIONS TO BE UNENDORSED, BASED ON EVIDENCE-

The Topid Democracy of Daynor

The Smoking Gun of Southern Bellz

-NATIONS TO BE UNENDORSED, AS ARE LIKELY IMPLICATED-

The Brown Chocolatey Mess of Fudgetopia

The Zombie Incorrigible Hubris of The Cat-Tribe
The Burn totally told me who he was, when he first showed up he endorsement traded like crazy and I sent him a TG saying it was good to see he was interested in the region and encouraged him to take that to the forums. Whoever it was told me who they were and that they were just checking to see how fast they could gain endorsements, and it is someone on this forum... I've obviously forgot who he said he was, because I remember it as being Hammer... *thinks hard* Maybe I'll remember who he said eventually. I wondered why I was losing endorsements. Tongue
That's not even are fucking font.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Test Word

Test Word

Test Word

Test Word

Test Word

Test Word
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Yeah, I really can't remember. I know whoever it was applied for citizenship right after that, and so I assumed my TG got the person to apply. I remember that specifically. So it's only one of a few people, and Hammer is the only one that sounds remotely familiar.I'm sure he was lying when he claimed to be you... Can you point me to your WA just for shits and giggles? Can never be to careful, afterall. (Topid points to his WA and claims innocence of slandering himself.)
I'm retarded, misread 'got this on the burn' as 'got this from the burn' Ignore my insanity.
Quote:Yeah, I really can't remember. I know whoever it was applied for citizenship right after that, and so I assumed my TG got the person to apply. I remember that specifically. So it's only one of a few people, and Hammer is the only one that sounds remotely familiar.

I'm sure he was lying when he claimed to be you... Can you point me to your WA just for shits and giggles? Can never be to careful, afterall.

(Topid points to his WA and claims innocence of slandering himself.)
Yeah, it was me that you talked to. Apparently the answer is 72 in 3 weeks. Anyone with a WA can spam endos around and end up around the 70 mark. I was 65 or so around my election, and shot up into the low 70's after that.
Hammer, join the IRC.Channel is #TSP-controlcentre

This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Ok, the idiots made threats towards the forum as well. I don't think they can do much except spamming the place, but please leave me a message if you see something suspicious. I'll be on for some 2 more hours, after that I think SB, CR and Todd could still be available, and also Fudgie might be awake by then.
Its the Genesis Corporation Wink
TRR suspects Anur-Sanur is behind this because of the timing and the style. He is associated with Genesis Corporation.

My chat with Nai;21:34 Nai|Linux hey Bel, are you there?21:34 Bel Yes21:34 Bel Just ill21:34 Bel How are you?21:34 Nai|Linux oh, ouch. sorry. If this is a bad time, I can come back later.21:34 Nai|Linux not bad.21:35 Bel No, it's fine21:35 Bel I'm going to bed in a bit soon, but can chat21:35 Bel I'm guessing it's too do with what's happening in TSP right now?21:36 Nai|Linux we just noticed the unendorsement campaign in TSP, and our considered opinion is it's clearly a fake.21:36 Nai|Linux yeah.21:36 Bel The images?21:36 Nai|Linux Topid would call Sedge, Sedge - not Sedgistan. Among half a dozen other things.21:36 Bel Yes, very fake21:36 Bel And he's not american21:36 Bel His 'posts' use American spellings21:36 Nai|Linux nods21:37 Bel Among many many other things21:37 Bel We believe we know who is behind it21:37 Nai|Linux we suspect we know who it is, but it's hard to say...21:37 Nai|Linux heh. tell me your guess, I'll tell you ours? Tongue21:38 Bel Genesis Corporation21:38 Nai|Linux That would fit. Anur-Sanur was our guess, and he's connected with them.21:38 Bel And, not a guess21:39 Bel Good point.21:39 Bel I'll bring his name up Smile21:39 Nai|Linux cool. we're pretty sure he tried to apply for citizenship in TRR again under proxy and a new nation name last week21:40 Bel nods21:40 Nai|Linux and then dropped it right before this started.21:40 Bel May I ask what position TRR will take on this?21:41 Bel Also, may I ask why you suspected Anur-Sanur?21:41 Bel And say thanks for coming to me Smile21:41 Nai|Linux we're certainly not going to back the lies. what would be most helpful for you?21:41 Bel Probably support in the FRA for assistance if it gets that far.21:41 Bel TRR is not trusted in TSP, as I'm sure you realize.21:42 Nai|Linux nods21:42 Bel Public support would also be nice, and would help mend the relationship somewhat Smile21:42 Nai|Linux we figured Anur because of the timing and the style.21:44 Bel Kay21:44 Bel Mind if I pass that on to Grub?21:44 Bel We've contacted TITO21:44 Nai|Linux go for it.21:44 Nai|Linux I'll see what I can do about public support.21:44 Nai|Linux was just looking at the screenshots again, 'cause I remembered they'd said something about TRR21:44 Bel Thanks21:46 Nai|Linux the "trying to repair relations with TRR" and "kissing up" thing. we'll have to find a way to say this is nonsense without making it look like that's what went on. *rolls eyes*21:46 Bel Yeah21:47 Nai|Linux I've got the rest of this week before I have to start teaching for the summer, so I'd be happy to help TG people with a puppet, if you have any counter message you'd like sent out.21:48 Bel No, don't worry.21:48 Bel Topid already TG'd every WA in TSP this morning21:49 Bel My main concern now is if GC jumps in with a large number of nations21:49 Nai|Linux cool. do you know if they were contacting non-WAs too?21:49 Nai|Linux heh. if they do, I'll see if we can send in the RRA. Tongue21:50 Bel I'd be surprised if they bothered.21:50 Bel And thanks Smile21:50 Nai|Linux ...to help Topid, that is. just realized that might not be clear if taken out of context. o_O21:51 Bel Yeah, I guessed Smile21:52 Nai|Linux and my standard question... mind if I share these logs with the folks in TRR? the Intel department will want to know.21:53 Bel No objections21:53 Bel I've been feeding back to our control centre21:53 Nai|Linux thanks. Smile let us know if the situation changes, or we can do anything else to help.21:54 Bel Will do Smile21:54 Bel And now I need to go. See you tomorrow, probably.

Quote:The Republic of Fak The Second (New. 2 hours ago)

Citizen of The South Pacific,

New evidence has just been attained by our intel operatives confirming the previous evidence. Be warned, agents of Daynor/Topid are sending false telegrams posing to be our agents, sending you corrupted evidence to taint our reputation.

Do not be fooled by Daynor and his cronies. This new evidence comes from our intelligence, still deep within their forums despite the best efforts of The Smoking Gun of Southern Bellz to weed them out.

Here one of our intel agents is actually logged into the forums, hence the display of avatars. Normally when logging in signatures are also shown, but this is optional and was disabled via the forum options by our agent so as to not waste space. You can verify these facts yourself by visiting the forum or creating an account there, if you wish.

This new evidence makes it known to us what we already suspected, that Daynor is orchestrating telegrams warning you that we are liars and criminals or worse.

Do not be fooled. Remember that when people post in Daynor?s defense, they are usually part of his government. They have an incentive to protect him, just as deputies will protect the dictator who empowers them. Furthermore we believe that Fudgetopia is indeed part of the hidden oligarchy discussed in the first batch of evidence, as she has just been named vice-delegate. This can not be just a mere coincidence.

New Evidence

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/newevidence1of2.png/'>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/n...idence1of2.png/</a>

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/newevidence2of2.png/'>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/n...idence2of2.png/</a>

What You Can Do

Of course citizen, unlike the arrogant Southern Bellz and Daynor/Topid I do not presume to be wiser or more intelligent than you. I regret that Daynor has done this, and allied himself with the corruption of Southern Bellz. I believe that he must be unendorsed, and removed as delegate. Southern Bellz I believe, should be unendorsed as well. In addition, I believe that The Brown Chocolatey Mess of Fudgetopia is also a part of this hidden oligarchy and must be unendorsed as well.

Let us have true democracy. Thank you for your time and consideration. For questions about evidence, the crimes, and our group of intel operatives please email us at our group email <!-- e -->sss3samuel@mail.com<!-- e -->

To unendorse these nations, simply go to their pages and remove your endorsement.

-NATIONS TO BE UNENDORSED, BASED ON EVIDENCE-

The Topid Democracy of Daynor

The Smoking Gun of Southern Bellz

-NATIONS TO BE UNENDORSED, AS ARE LIKELY IMPLICATED-

The Brown Chocolatey Mess of Fudgetopia
Ok, this is the plan I think we may be facing;

1. The puppets run the un-endorsement campaign to reduce Topid's count, and produce a PR excuse for outside intervention
2. Nations from elsewhere - possibly the Genesis Corporation - move in on mass at update and endorse Californiaaaaaa, who is both less experienced and unlike Topid does not have the influence to ban them and a possible sleeper
3. They switch endorsements to either a lead invader or a sleeper who already had endorsements

Frattastan (MoD for the FRA) also believes it is a viable plan, and it's the only thing I can think that might have a chance of success for them. This is what I think we need to watch out for.

Edit: This TG Topid got would seem to support this theory

Quote:My superior informs me that if you permit Californiaaaaaa to take the delegacy this update that a temporary truce will be called so that cooler heads may rise above the current excitement.

This must be kept in confidence. Californiaaaaaa is less controversial and my superior believes will be better temporarily for the citizens of The South Pacific.

Quote:I hope you are awake this update.
Ooh, my poem pissed him off! Big Grin

This is what I said back: "I won't be able to be, actually. Buuut, I have someone I trust watching the region. I'll deal with anything you do in the morning."

I said this because I WILL be online at this update, so I'd prefer them do whatever it is tonight. Big Grin They should be smart enough not to trust what I say, but, who knows??
Quote:The Republic of Calm New Waters (New. 77 minutes ago)

Dear Citizen of The South Pacific,

The past 24 hours has been a tough time for our region. Several incriminating screenshots have come to light, screenshots that seem to prove that Daynor/Topid and Southern Bellz collaborated to control the recent elections and worked to ensure that Daynor would be elected.

Now we have a group of ?intel operatives? fighting with the delegate, and telegrams are being sent back and forth?each contradicting the other.

This madness must stop. I implore you to consider a compromise, so we may return to peace.

The nation The Half Austrian Love Child of Californiaaaaaa is a respect member of The South Pacific who was many of your endorsements already. Nations from the forum and the intel group has both sighted him as a potential compromise candidate to bring peace back to the region.

This is why I campaign on his behalf.

I urge you to check out a short video made on behalf of the movement to elect Californiaaaaaa, which outlines our reasons:

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRgjyYXnGXQ'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRgjyYXnGXQ</a>

In order for The Half Austrian Love Child of Californiaaaaaa to take the delegacy, you must unendorsed The Topid Democracy of Daynor so that Californiaaaaaa can surpass him in endorsements. At this time he is only 4 endorsements away anyway, a testament to his broad support in The South Pacific.

Please withdraw your endorsement from The Topid Democracy of Daynor so that The Half Austrian Love Child of Californiaaaaaa may be elected delegate.

For a Better The South Pacific
I don't usually post here unless invited, and Daynor did invite me - however, don't panic. It's kind of obvious it's a smear campaign.Daynor, keep your endo's up. And your head high Smile We know you did nothing wrong, it's a childish, petty smear campaign. I love how they've implicated me as a possible threat. LOVE IT!! LOL. giggling like mad here... Seriously, they have picked the wrong person there!The main thing is to ignore them. It's not worth your breath to defend yourselves. Anyone with half a brain will come to the site and check it out... SmileIf only they knew how secure these forums are .... LMAO. I think only admins actually know how far and deep this one goes .... Smile
Muhahaha, my hair appointment changed (because I asked for it to) so I can be on for this update, too. ^_^ Now, to go say very publicly that I cannot be on at this update and hope that if anyone is trying something I can get them to do it now rather than wait till an update I'll actually be gone during. :lol:
Quote:Frak The Third (New. 2 hours ago)

Attention Citizens of The South Pacific

Embattled Delegate Daynor, is attempting to quash the desires of his own citizens.

Daynor, responding to unendorsements by the citizens, is calling in foreign aid as a buffer to the legitimate and legal actions of his own citizens.

Every nation in this region has a right to endorse whoever they wish, and that same right extends to withdrawing endorsements.

This is a South Pacific matter, yet Daynor sends messages of distress across the world.

To the dictatorship of The Pacific...

To the Rejected Realms, home of Sedgistan...who attacked this region not over a month ago as The Allied States of Devonitians...

To so called defenders across the world, known universally for their meddling and disrespect of regional sovereignty.

In short, Daynor is willing to get in bed with anyone as he claws, fights, and lies to maintain the delegacy. He would rather see the region destroyed than stand aside.

Those endorsing Daynor now are not citizens. They are a foreign band that have come to override the desires of your fellow citizens.

Citizens, foreigners can decide this battle even if you let them. Friends of Sedgistan can decide this battle only if you let them. Dictators can decide this battle only if you let them. If the citizens unite to unendorse The Topid Democracy of Daynor, no horrid alignment can be raised to stop them.

Citizens, take command of your region.

Withdraw your endorsement from The Topid Democracy of Daynor today!
Quote:On behalf of the agents the offer is repeated once more
Will you stand aside or is destruction what you hope for?
In the high seat of the delegacy you sit
While flames all around your region are lit
Continue on this path and you will be
The delegate of a monstrosity
I just laughed back.
Quote:Chaos of any sort, especially that which causes unplanned delegate changes, almost always is a net positive for the feeder crasher. For many various reasons.

Through the chaos emerges a stabilizing force, the tyrannical feeder crasher.
JAL's comment on my statement about this in Equilism's forum.
OK, Daynor and Californiaaaaaa are tied at 158. If you can kick Cali, I would start thinking about doing that fairly quickly.
Quote:OK, Daynor and Californiaaaaaa are tied at 158. If you can kick Cali, I would start thinking about doing that fairly quickly.
Posted a thread in my office, I will be doing so when the update starts in three and a half hours. I'll lift the ban later today.

As for why I'm banning rather than ejecting, there is disagreement as to whether Cali needs to be outside the region when TSP updates, so that the region updates without her, or before TRR updates, so that Cali updates in TRR.

So, I'd just feel better about the impossibility of Cali logging in and moving back too early if I just ban her until I know it is good.

I know that wastes a bit of influence, but, I will regain the ability to eject everyone except the age-old members that we trust almost immediately. And if for some reason an age old member were to go rouge we have Fudgie as VD soon.
[quote name="Topid"] [quote name='"Hammer"] OK' date=' Daynor and Californiaaaaaa are tied at 158. If you can kick Cali, I would start thinking about doing that fairly quickly. [/quote']

Posted a thread in my office, I will be doing so when the update starts in three and a half hours. I'll lift the ban later today.

As for why I'm banning rather than ejecting, there is disagreement as to whether Cali needs to be outside the region when TSP updates, so that the region updates without her, or before TRR updates, so that Cali updates in TRR.

So, I'd just feel better about the impossibility of Cali logging in and moving back too early if I just ban her until I know it is good.

I know that wastes a bit of influence, but, I will regain the ability to eject everyone except the age-old members that we trust almost immediately. And if for some reason an age old member were to go rouge we have Fudgie as VD soon. [/quote]

Unless Fudgie is behind this.... Tongue

And, in case anyone was wondering, Topid had been doing everything he can to avoid this course of action. I have been counselling him to take this step for some time now, but he has been remarkably resistant to the idea.

Also, slightly longer term, can everyone else try to get their counts down a bit please? I'm not asking for 50%, but if everyone but Topid was closer to 100 I'd sleep easier. For one thing it would prevent claims of favouritism.