Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endo-Tart log
I know nations have the right to endo-tart up to the cap and that a lot of people want endorsements for non-nefarious reasons, so I'm not saying all endotarters are bad. But, I do think it would be wise to keep a thread like this where any of us can post the name of someone who has endorsed like 20+ nations in one sweep (other than the ones we know on the forums), just so we can keep our eyes on the region.Right, so here goes...Shell Smash, does anyone know if this a nation belonging to someone on here?
Just checked my reports page, Miysis, Hagytre, Cidre, Thedagar, Unkindwords, and Tr011 went crazy endorsing nations in the region in the last hour. The first two are still here, the others all moved to another founderless region. Not sure what that was all about. They all cleared their national happenings too, but my report page sees all! That was definitely organized.
might be worth reporting for multis... (and potentially using a script?)
We do currently have scripts.

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://appaloosawebdesign.com/TSP.php'>This one was made by Durk (yes, I know; it's good though)</a>
<a class='bbc_url' href='http://trevon.net/thesp/WAnations_endos.html'>And this is Spectre; not sure who made it</a>
<a class='bbc_url' href='http://tracker.conquestofabsolution.com/showwa=the_south_pacific'>And then there is absolutions old one</a>
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lt_hot_stuff'>http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lt_hot_stuff</a>
Quote:<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lt_hot_stuff'>http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lt_hot_stuff</a>
Quote:The Rogue Nation of Lt Hot Stuff (22 minutes ago)

hey I endorsed you, if you endorsed me back that would be really nice.

thanks Smile
I had already endorsed him, so either he didn't notice, or he's spamming the same TG to everyone.

Quote:    1 minute ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The Theocracy of Tabeland.

2 minutes ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The Kingdom of Soem.

3 minutes ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The Confederacy of Rebel-topia.

3 minutes ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The Dominion of Harthorn.

11 minutes ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The Federation of No moking.

13 minutes ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The Colony of Self Aware Sock Puppets.

14 minutes ago: <strong class='bbc'>Lt Hot Stuff withdrew its endorsement from The Topid Democracy of Daynor.</strong>

16 minutes ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The Free Land of Dubyand.

17 minutes ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The Seven Kingdoms of Kalaroin.

19 minutes ago: Lt Hot Stuff endorsed The B00bs of Pamela And Hepatitis.
Sent Shell Smash a telegram informing him he'd reached the cap.Sent Lt H a telegram informing him of the cap.
Id be wary of Shell Smash, only joined the WA during the turmoil last month.
No response from Shell.Lt claims cannot find such a rule in WFE. B)
Both replied since saying they understood the rule. Shell Smash has continued to break it, however. (Lt hasn't reached the cap.)

Quote:You're now over the cap and endorsing nations, which we've discussed before. This is a violation of TSP laws. If you are wishing to take the delegacy, you need to post on the forums in the 'Brave Little Toaster' forum. Otherwise cease seeking endorsements as the law requires.
I'm starting to think he will need to be ejected eventually.

Also I'm noticing his 'endorsement tarting' is endorsing the same nations I endorse a few hours later. :lol:
Shell Smash claims he/she forgot about cap.

Also: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ravenclaw_crimson'>Ravenclaw Crimson</a> is tarting a lot too.
Quote:Shell Smash claims he/she forgot about cap.

Also: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ravenclaw_crimson'>Ravenclaw Crimson</a> is tarting a lot too.
And a brand new nation as well. Very suspicious.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Shell Smash is up to 89. At what point will you publicly warn him?

Quote:Shell Smash is up to 89. At what point will you publicly warn him?
I warned him last time he sought endorsements, if he endorses again I'll warn him again (last warning). But I'm assuming he realizes the cap is probably about to go up anyway. Wink
*Hits panic button*

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://nationstates.net/nation=prison_grove'>Prison Grove!</a> Crazy spree. Already sent a TG (normal one I send to all new WAs with a PS about the cap.)
Lt Hot Stuff has been warned, he'll break the cap soon. He claims to have never known there was a cap and he could have as many as he wants, but, we've been over this with him before, so I told him that last time we talked it was 50% of my endorsements, now it has been raised to 100, but it was never as many as he wants. Though, I also said I wouldn't kick him as long as he doesn't seek even more endorsements. I don't expect any more problems from him, I sent him the telegram like three minutes after he started tarting so I'm guessing he realizes I am watching. But I bet when the new guy is in LHS will see if he watches as closely.Oh but he did suggest that Bels was trying to break the cap. Wink
Quote:Oh but he did suggest that Bels was trying to break the cap. Wink
As a declared candidate I'm allowed too Tongue

And I'm still miles of, thought if everyone I've endoed/tg'd I might Wink

Any chance I can see his TG for a response?

The law we passed says candidates can't break the endorsement cap until after they win the primary election. But then there's HEM so ... *shrugs* No way to make that fair.

Quote:I thought we good go as high as we wanted as long as we didn't pass you. Some guy named "South Pacific Belschaft" has been endorsing most everybody, isn't that part of the election? If he is getting ready can't I if I decide to run later? 

If I go over the cap, it still would be far away from your large number, I can tell you that. So please don't be a jerk and ban me once I break some arbitrary rule when I'll still be far away. If you see me endorse any more people, then at this point we can both agree it was fine to ban me.

Next time it should be made more clear what is going on though Tongue 
Quote:The law we passed says candidates can't break the endorsement cap until after they win the primary election. But then there's HEM so ... *shrugs* No way to make that fair.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >I thought we good go as high as we wanted as long as we didn't pass you. Some guy named "South Pacific Belschaft" has been endorsing most everybody, isn't that part of the election? If he is getting ready can't I if I decide to run later??

If I go over the cap, it still would be far away from your large number, I can tell you that. So please don't be a jerk and ban me once I break some arbitrary rule when I'll still be far away. If you see me endorse any more people, then at this point we can both agree it was fine to ban me.

Next time it should be made more clear what is going on though Tongue?

</blockquote> Lol. We can tell how much he cares, when he clearly ever goes on the forum. Or reads the WFE.

Princes of Antioch endorsed what appears to be all 177 nations that endorsed me. I told him if he wanted to run for delegate he needed to declare in the Delegate's Board section of the forum, in the Brave Little Toaster sub-section. Other than that I reminded him of the cap.
You may also want to keep an eye on ravenclaw crimson, as he's come out of no where recently and has broken the cap.

Aye, he was told if he endorsed anyone else while I was delegate he'd be banned just like Lt Hot Shot. I must have forgot to post that here.
BTW, I'm impressed most of these nations seem to go five days without logging in but when they do have time to run through the list of nations for an endorsement spree, but still don't have the time to read the WFE.Or maybe there is someone behind those nations. Tongue
From Lt:
Quote:I'm not trying to be a jerk, but look at your own words:
"The Twiddling Thumbs of Daynor (8 days ago)
Oh, but yes, if you want to run you can declare on the forum, even then the cap still applies for you until you win the first or primary election, after that the two final candidates will be allowed to break the cap and try to pass me."
I'm not going to pretend to be a professor of whatever your laws are, but "South Pacific Belschaft" is way above. Now I know I'm above but I've followed your instruction when you said I couldn't endorse any more people. Look at my nation page. I'm not going to run for delegate because I thought about it and it would be stupid since no one on the forum knows about me. But here is the thing. If you are letting people get that many endorsements just cause they run, where does that leave a regular nation like me?
So I'm asking for my own personal security if I could endorse like...10-15 more people. No big deal, I'd still be under you and Belschaft.
Don't be a jerk and ban me when you get this, I didn't say I was going to do it I'm asking you. It makes sense I'm only at 107 and you keep endorsing a bunch of people anyway.
This telegram is the longest I've ever written and I feel like it may be a waste of time since you can just say "no" and then that's it. I hopefully you won't be like that though. 
Response:
Quote:I'm not going to eject you for a telegram. Tongue

Anyway, Bels broke the cap the same way you did. He hasn't endorsed a single nation since he broke 100. He just endorsed a lot more before that point. I have consistently made the exemption for nations that break the cap that so long as they don't endorse a nation after they break the cap I'll let it slip. I've ejected exactly one nation in my entire term, and that one had more endorsements than I did illegally. Other than that, everyone else that broke the cap was treated just like you.

I am not going to bend my endorsement cap policy now. Don't seek more. Just because I quit as delegate I can't let all the rules go out the window. I'm not going to leave my successor a mess to clean up with a several nations in violation of the law.

-Day
Ok, good to know. That's exactly the correct line I think we should take on these kinds of matters.Though Hot Stuff is still going to be trouble at some point. He clearly wants to keep endorsing, but not to involve himself in our forum or (for that matter) the main NS forum. I would not be surprised if he's a puppet.