Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligence
Happy to start setting up an intelligence wing under your leadership Bels, if you are still interested. I have a few ideas I'd like to share with you regardless.
If you're willing to take it on I'm more than willing to differ that section to you, and your vast experience.What do you have in mind?
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Well internal intelligence is obviously a focus for all of us.But in terms of going beyond that in that department, I have noticed Nazi Europe taking an increasingly aggressive foreign policy and I am sure that keeping tabs on them is something that the whole region would support without alienating anyone but a good starting point for building a decent intelligence operation in the region.I wouldn't want to take activity away from other areas too much or too soon but would want to nurture that department and set out what uses we want from it so that it can become a useful and vibrant part of the region.
I also copied the list of delegates that supported Commend Devontonians and I would be interested in doing some very low level intelligence work to understand the reasons behind that and consider whether any of those regions pose a more serious threat and how they feel about TSP. Shouldn't be hard as most of them have forum discussions about which way to vote on resolutions
If you want to do all that, I'd love you for it Smile
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]