Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahem
Surely theres more than myself and Bels with updates? Topid, care to share some more light on what you're up to?
PD said he'd be online on IRC for a peace talk right after I took the delegacy, either we've been missing each other or he has never come online because mine connects automatically when I turn my computer on, and he's never been there.I was waiting for HEM to reply to go to TRR's forums and try to get something going, apparently he's out so I'll do that at some point today. I also asked Cali not to seek any more endorsements and he/she has not since then. The gap between me and him/her is only 4 endorsements now but I think we should be fine. I'll feel more comfortable when the gap gets bigger, I've seen raiders put an inactive native in as delegate to buy them time to pile WAs in to get the delegate position themselves, but trying it on a feeder would be much harder.I also was given access to SPECTRE (forgot the what it stands for) by Tsrill and also a second (and basically identical) tool by JAL (aka Durk) the guy that couped TNP once and purged it twice. Both list all the WAs in the region by endorsements, show me how many nations they have endorsed, and whether or not I've endorsed them (and have a link I can click to go to their nation page if not). Which makes it much easier to keep endorsements up. I don't really trust JAL since he mentions very often he wants to coup more feeders and has said at least twice to my knowledge he'd like to be TSP delegate, but the reason he gave for giving me this tool was he dislikes Sedge that much. Tongue I've not had time to 'recruit' newly founded nations to the forums, but I have telegramed each new WA nation I endotart and welcome them, explain about the forums, etc.And as I said in the thread in my office, Fudgie offered VD, thinking over endocaps, and alliances with userites. All of which, (save SPECTRE and JAL's tool) I've informed the various members of cabinet that it relates to via PM/TG/IRC private chat.
Quote:I also was given access to SPECTRE (forgot the what it stands for) by Tsrill and also a second (and basically identical) tool by JAL (aka Durk)
I've been using Absolution's tracker - can you send me a link so I can compare them?
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Thanks for the update Topid, would be interested to know which UCRs were wanted in the conference (not that its any of my business Tongue)I'm not sure now is the best time for rebuilding relations with TRR, they're in a fair bit of turmoil themselves
Quote:Thanks for the update Topid, would be interested to know which UCRs were wanted in the conference (not that its any of my business Tongue)

I'm not sure now is the best time for rebuilding relations with TRR, they're in a fair bit of turmoil themselves
I dunno, new regime here, new regime there; it could be a good time to do it. And we have friends there; Guy is their new MoFA.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Aye, apparently Nai was planning to come over here for the same thing this weekend, and since part of the problem originally was they were still sore from our failure to open an embassy straight away I think it is good we got to take the first step this time... Shows we value them blah blah... Tongue
I have a bill in the chamber right now, which will act as a template for future bills. I didn't want to get started until that one goes through.

After my team came one game shy of the ultimate goal in the SCF, I've been sulking a bit this week tbh :eyes: I think I'm getting to stage 5.

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uoL2ApVb3w#t=0m46s'>5 Stages</a>

Denial - No way! We were up 2 games to 0 and 3 games to 2! We didn't even trail this series at any point...

Anger - Bloody refs, can't call anything! Way to go Bettman. Way to crank the rules back to 1975 and ignore how the game has been called all season because it benefited the team that the league wanted to win, and by the way the same team who has the Deputy Commissioner's son playing for them... :angry:

Fear - What if they don't make it back next year? What if Luongo can't get over his mental hurdles in the playoffs? What if they can't retain their D?

Bargaining - I'll give this group another year before I get on the 'trade everyone and rebuild' bandwagon. What UFA's can we sign?

Acceptance - Well, can't win every year, and I still have fond memories of 1994, so this run will stick with me for years. I said I'd be happy with a Finals appearance at the beginning of the season, so I can't complain. The core will be back, so they can make noise again next year.

Yeah, it took me a few days to get to that point -_-
Dont worry mate, <a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hziIsLDbppM'>I know how you feel!</a>