Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condemnation of Southern Bellz
I understand this insipid bit of legislation has reached quorum. To advise you of our stance since it directly affects your region, this is our position.Democracy is counter to the mechanics of our simulation. This is an artifice of the weak and unimaginative in our opinion and runs counter to the principles of Francoism.In our estimation Southern Bellz did nothing wrong in securing power how she saw fit nor in how she protected that power. It is her right much as it was Devonitians. We will not be endorsing this legislation to condemn the Delegate.
Thanks for your prompt declaration and for letting us know!
Thank you for the statement. Wow who would have thought....*wanders out shaking head a bit* who woulda thunk it happening.
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

Well, I'll be damned. I've always admired Francoism and the NPO (mainly for coming up with a real ideology in this game), but not always it's actions. This is something I like though.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Quote:Thank you for the statement. Wow who would have thought....*wanders out shaking head a bit* who woulda thunk it happening.
That the NPO would not jump at the chance to condemn a neighbour? Original Princes of Darkness we may have been labelled but we are above all else pragmatic and realistic. We find no fault in protecting power. It is what has lent us the stability, peace and prosperity we have enjoyed since the Revolution.

We may not support how Southern Bellz distributes her power, that is her choice. We do support her right to maintain that power as she sees fit. Ejections of competitors and cancelling whatever jokes of elections may have been running are within her province.
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > Thank you for the statement. Wow who would have thought....*wanders out shaking head a bit* who woulda thunk it happening.
That the NPO would not jump at the chance to condemn a neighbour? Original Princes of Darkness we may have been labelled but we are above all else pragmatic and realistic. We find no fault in protecting power. It is what has lent us the stability, peace and prosperity we have enjoyed since the Revolution.

We may not support how Southern Bellz distributes her power, that is her choice. We do support her right to maintain that power as she sees fit. Ejections of competitors and cancelling whatever jokes of elections may have been running are within her province.
</blockquote> BA are you forgetting who you are talking to? I was here for the Revolution, and due to some very bad advice given to him FS and I went to battle. I will always Honor and Cherish the memory of FS, he was a great friend to me, after I calmed down enough to actually listen to him.

FS and Sweinna of TM were the ones that got my eyes opened to the fact that NPO has a great amount of Honor and Integrity, I ask that you not get on your high horse with me. That comment was just a way of saying "who would have thunk that NPO and TSP would be on/see things from the same view point" Nothing more or less than that.

Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > Thank you for the statement. Wow who would have thought....*wanders out shaking head a bit* who woulda thunk it happening.

</blockquote> Thank you for your statements blackadder, the NPO has been a good friend to this government. It is both noted and appreciated.
Quote:I ask that you not get on your high horse with me.
I don't like horses. They smell odd and defecate far too often.
I hope to convert you to supporting elephants instead. :ele:
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > I ask that you not get on your high horse with me.
I don't like horses. They smell odd and defecate far too often.
</blockquote> Oh how about a few hundred horses like under the hood of a Ford Mustang? 1968 Model... Smile

This statement is well received. Indeed, we may have differing governing philosophies, but it is good to know that we have each other's backs when it counts the most.Please send our regards back to the Emperor and your government.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?