Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Walk...
<strong class='bbc'><em class='bbc'>Quietly she walks among all the Tombstones of Memory Lane, the dark of night not hindering her as she sets about her quest, stopping at each one to clean away the weeds and debris from around the stones and the graves. She leaves on each site a mini Lampshade and sunglasses, saying a soft prayer at each one before she moves on. Just as the break of dawn spices the very edge of the horizon she comes to the two graves that mean so much to her.

She kneels between the two of them, resting her hands on them as she bows her head down and recalls the happy moments, the times of fun, the talks and the chats with the two people here. She turns to Christie's grave and cleans it all up. She says her prayer and turns to the next one.

The MATT- DUCK, for a moment she lays down next to the grave, her hand resting on it where she figures his heart would be, she closes her eyes and lets the tears fall silently upon the ground next to her.

As the sun raises higher into the sky she gets once more to her knees and cleans up the mess around the almost forgotten grave. She then places on these two graves a grass skirt and large Lampshades. She smiles softly and turns to walk out of Memory Lane and into the new day, knowing that she has honored the memories left here and cherished her time with them all.</em></strong>
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

Walks up quietly and holds LR's hand
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Takes htz3's hand and smiles softly, gives him a hug.
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

*lone bugler plays The Last Post*

*marches forward, bows solemnly, lays a wreath on the graves of THE MATT-DUCK and Christie and observes a moment of silence*

We will remember them, lest we forget.

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

*Walks up and places  a wreath on THE MATT-DUCK's and Christie's grave and gives a nod to each. Observes a moment of silence*