Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enemies of TSP
While the tough fight is done, we still have a lot to take care of. Sorry if this post is scatter brained but this is a little bit hectic lol.@Cabinet, and Tsrill and FudgeIn light of the events that transpired and the fact that The West Pacific declared war, it could be time to declare martial law.Pros/Cons?We have multiple people in the region that I consider enemy combatants who did nothing but cause a ruckus, and I would love nothing more than to boot their little asses back to their little fort in The Rejected Realms.@CabinetWe are the elected government of this region and we will need to show leadership.Some natives (and a lot of outsiders) are seeking reforms. For those who are genuinely interested in reform, guide them to our forum. Get on the RMB and debate, we own run this region with words not force.I am going to have a zero tolerance policy on the 50% endorsement cap.In order to help me enforce that, I need everyone to keep an eye out of who is violating the endorsement cap, by both posting it in here, PM me and TG me. Post nations who are swapping a lot, post nations who are approaching the cap, if they are doing it, I need your help to know.@HEM (and others)We need to issue a statement of victory, and thanking the regions who offered their support.What we should learn from this, is that the list of TSP's traditional allies have grown thin. Laz was the only feeder that offered direct support (unless you count Todd, I was unaware of any statement out of TEP). Members of the Rejected Realms ENDORSED the invader delegate, TWP declared war on us. Equislms (sp) name kept being posted as people involved, and I wouldn't be surprised they ignored my call for aid and posted an EMBASSY update right around the attack.So basically who we consider our main friends needs to be re looked at.I will make a list later of who offered and provided aid.
As far as I got it Equilism was behind this whole thing (not sure though)TWPs declaration of war has nothing to do with TWP and all with Punk, maybe we shouldn't think too much of that.Some of the opportunist contenders seemed actually to have some genuine ideas, and I mostly refer to Simeonia here and one other with a short name consisting some 'a's but I forgot what it was. I suggest that we reach out to them and work with them.I further suggest that we hold the reform discussion on the RMB instead of the assembly, or at least for a while.Rebuilding the international contact network, personal ties work best.