Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans in motion
I am doing everything I can to get our region back from this clown.I have contacted our allies. OBI and Qwendran have jumped to our aid faster than I can ask.The Pacific is seeing what they can spare, and the FRA are debating what action to take. I have started endoswapping like mad. I have tried to debate on the RMB but my posts are suppressed.I keep looking for endos and trying to contact people, but it is a very demanding effort. If anyone could assist me with an unendorsment campaign, I would be very happy.
I could ask Lazarus for help? Done yet unofficially, but could do officially if you like. (I just ask because I'm still ambassador their.Also: other contenders so far: Scary Old Dude (whoever he may be, does anyone know? He claims to be around since the time of LadyRebels, so I probably should know him. Which does not necessarily mean that I should like him...) (388 tarts/16 endos)Simeonia (405 tarts/28 endos)
I'm leaning hard on Europeia for you.Also, the FA will have a statement out.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I'll admit I'm being naughty here and posting BCD ... but seriously, you can use my influence. Get people to endorse me at the same time - he can't kick me out... SmileI'm going to start endotarting ASAP. I figure I can get a fair bit done tonight Smile
Our main asset is that he can't kick Bellz out either. His influence is practically zero. I doubt he could space me.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
True. However, you want Bellz to have full influence when she gets back into power to stop the stupid little despot.So, my theory is this - I have influence - expendable influence. Get me into position, I can do all the booting and such and use some of it up. I don't care. Let me just be a figurehead for the moment until Bellz can get her endo's back up and fully take on the role again, and have full influence. I'm not wanting the job back, hell no. What I want to do is to get one of the nicest and most motivated delegates back where she should be.Use me. I'm old, I have more influence than I can poke a stick at and I'm happy to be a stooge.Smile And watch that little arsewipe try and take me on!
I have TGed most of the nations endorsing the rogue delegate with thie following
message.

Quote:Hello,

My name is Southern Bellz and I am the rightfully-elected delegate of our region. The reason I am telegramming you is because our region has been invaded, and their invasion has threatened the stability and well-being of the region.

In order to restore order, I am asking that you please endorse my nation [nation]Southern Bellz[/nation] and unendorsed the rogue delegate [nation]Devonitians[/nation].

I ask this of you because The South Pacific deserves to have a delegate that protects free speech, and allows people to express opposing ideas, and the current delegate suppresses the voice of the people on the RMB in order to avoid actually discussion.

I have endorsed you to show my support of your nation. But now I ask for your support and hope you will be able to lend assistance to help win back our region!

Long Live The South Pacific!!!

PS.  For further questions feel free to Telegram me or visit our regional forum: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?act=idx'>http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPaci...dex.php?act=idx</a>
I need the help of the entire government and long time members of this region if we want it back.

1) Encourage nations to endorse me
2) Encourage nations unendorse the current delegate
3) call friends

Sadly, it seems most of our friends would rather mock our situation than help us. Let's hope fate is kind to them then huh?
Running an un-endo campaign as we speak. The whole thing is a bit of a mess, there are quite a few contenders high up (e.g. Greengremlins).Waiting for the current scan to finish.Also there seem to be some interesting contenders like Cat-tribe and Desert Rose who could possibly be on our side, or at least are less untrustworthy as what we have now.EDIT: campaign done. Cat-tribe is on our side, and got some response already. I count much on oldies who cannot be ejected anyway.
maybe interesting to know that SB is currently on top with 129, closest contender is GreenGremlins with 123 while our Beloved Leader, the Sun of Our Existance is at 120.