Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixing an NSA Omission?
I was just talking with QuietDad, and he mentioned that NSA members have been informally exempt from declaring their WA nations. I think we should tie up this loose end for the sake of crossing our Ts and dotting our Is. I propose the following amendment to the charter:

Quote: 

Article 1: Citizenship and Regulations of Citizenship

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Section 1 - Eligibility

1. All nations resident in the region The South Pacific may apply for Citizenship in the Coalition.
  2. All Citizens, in order to ensure to all the rights and benefits resulting from such, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present charter and Code of Laws.
  3. All nations wishing to obtain Citizenship must accept and abide by the terms and provisions of the Charter, declare their current nation residing in The South Pacific, current nation which holds membership in the World Assembly, and all regions and organizations in which the applicant is or has been involved with.
  4. All citizens of The South Pacific actively serving in the armed forces of The South Pacific or otherwise engaged in covert operations in preservation of the security of The South Pacific are exempt from declaring the nation which they use to hold membership in the World Assembly.

Entirely sensible.

At some point we need to revisit the NSA CoC entirely however. It is rather out of date.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Declaring their WA nations where? Isn't that only required for citizenship applications?

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
And elections.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
There is a lot wrong with the CoC, this is something I plan on undertaking after my term as MoA where I know a bit more about what works and what doesn't

A WA nation is not necessary for citizenship and membership in the NSA is pointless with out it. We all swap our WA region around to puppets all the time in the NSA and rarely have our nation with citizenship in the WA.  It's just how the game works.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Right now the CoC is being basically ignored, waiting to fix something that isn't even being used is a little odd to me. How do we know it's broke if we don't use it.

Makes sense to add this bit about the WA NAtions