Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reviving and Expanding Market Street
So, one thing that I saw and loved on the Kantrias forums was their housing district. I'd love to add a housing district to TSP where people could "design" their homes. 

I was also looking at the the South Pacific Market Street and wanted to revive and expand it.  

Any ideas or suggestions?

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I enjoyed the TSP Economy part (I pushed hard to have it brought to the forum)

It has massive potential to be a big part of the RA here in TSP with the things you can do with it

Quote:I was also looking at the the South Pacific Market Street and wanted to revive and expand it. 
I am technically the Mayor of Market Street, although I am open to yielding to another person who can better take care of it. I'm actually looking for a deputy/apprentice to train in managing the maps, since the method I used to make the Market Street map is similar to how I made the TSP map, it will be easy. S/He can then take care of the Market Street while I focus on the TSP map. Smile RL's getting a bit crowded for me (our delegate knows why) and so I will need extra hands.

I had originally asked the MoRA (it was actually Escade at the time) to bring TSPMS to the forefront as a main forum ~ but even with it easily accessible, there seems to be little interest. Perhaps we need something really nice to perk it up. TBH, Market Street isn't really a fast moving forum, even during the olden times. It had an upsurge of activity when I re-made and expanded the map, but it died when the coup came around. Which was sad, as it really had a lot of potential.

I am seeing TSPMS as a place for another kind of RP - RPs which are not related to our nations. We will play as characters we create, make businesses, and make our own "NS families". Big Grin Kinda like the F7 of TSP, but in-character. (For those who are unfamiliar with F7, "Forum 7" it is a subforum in the main NS forum where people chat relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.)
Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
I was looking at Market Street yesterday and I agree it would be great to see it revived. It's a shame to let it go to waste. And I'd love to have the TSP Economy be brought back too. It'll be a good place for the people that want to roleplay but would rather do it with characters than nations.

Yeah, it should be revived. Like Faragento said, its a shame to let it go to waste.
Long live TSP and Cake!

:cake:
[Image: Ryccia.png]
Ryccian Coat of Arms

Deputy Minister of the Regional Affairs of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-Present)