Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligence mess
After the wake-up call from king j I checked some more permission masks and such, and found that it was all quite a mess. I moved the "Department of Intelligence" and "Department of defense" away from public eye, and only the main forum of the "Security Headquarters" is open for public viewing. It was originally intended that "Department of Intelligence" was the walk-in office for everyone, while intelligence data should go into the reporting room. Maybe these two can now be merged.

Since the list with those having access to intelligence was <em class='bbc'>slightly</em> outdated, I cleaned it up. Of all non-cabinet/admin/global mod types, I have only left Polkstreet and Htz with access to intel department. Let me know if anyone else needs to be let in.

Further, I cleaned up the permission masks. If everyone should still have the access they are supposed to have. If not, complain to me. Further I would advise my fellow admins (I know you guys look here too Tongue) that permissions are preferably set via user groups. Only the "Agent", "DSP" (for individuals in the member group who need access to the intelligence/DSP areas) and "Foreign Ambassador" are masks that need to be used with the "override" setting. People in the cabinet, admin and global mod groups have default access to those areas, so don't need specially masked.

-Tsrill
Tsrill,Did any one of us inform the new cabinet members of the BCD password? If not, I'll do that.I've been sick this week (bad cold) and haven't been able to really monitor TSP this week. I'm glad Topid / King J were on their toes with this! I should be much more helpful once this cold gets over and done with.Also thanks for doing this, Tsrill!
No worries. I think I locked out Topid from intelligence now. am I to let him back in?HEM should still have access as he must have had it before; I will contact king j with the pw.