Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't exactly know where to put this...
PunkDaddy (he has an account here now, but he's banned here still, right?) PM'd me tonight asking not for his ban to be removed, but to only be allowed to see The West Pacific. He said if not, then he would send an ambassador that he hoped we'd approve.

I don't know exactly all that he did here, other than in reading a few peoples' responses on the matter. It's not really my business to explore the <em class='bbc'>reasons</em> as to why he was banned, but I do need to present this information to you all here. A potential complication is he is the delegate of TWP currently, but again, if people still feel he should be banned (reading the post about him on the Prime Minister board), then I will stick by that.

Personally, due to the strong opinions of those on the board, and due to our <a class='bbc_url' href='http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=8862&st=0&#entry2809423'>Embassy Exchange Guidelines</a> (which is technically a law in of itself), I think we should ask for an ambassador.
Good call Todd, I asked him to honor that request in the TWP embassy. I'm sorry to anyone who wondered why he is here, he TGed me on his nation and I didnt put 2 and 2 together of who he was. My bad.
I was about to start a topic on this, but I see you already did Smile Shall I put him in the banned mask, or shall I put him in a mask where he only has access to the embassy row and nowhere else, at least till the diplomatic technicalities are sorted with TWP? (sorry for intruding in government halls, but this is an issue that involves admin)
I've suspended his account already. He's not to be trusted.