Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOTE: Article 15: MOR / Chair Responsibilities
Motion to change Article 15 of the charter from this:

Quote:<strong class='bbc'><em class='bbc'>Article 15 - Responsibilities and authority of the Ministry of the Region</em></strong>

1. The Ministry of the Region shall work to maintain, protect and preserve the freedom, prosperity, security, and well being of our region as a whole and its individual states.

2. This Ministry shall work for the betterment of the region through seeking stability and all that is fair and good.
To this:

Quote:<strong class='bbc'>Article 15 - Responsibility and authority of the Chair of the Assembly</strong>[*:5csqfzgy]The Chair of the Assembly shall uphold the procedures of the assembly as laid out in <strong class='bbc'>Article 6</strong> of the Charter.

[*:5csqfzgy]The Chair of the Assembly may initiate and participate in assembly discussions, but shall keep to the highest debate standards.

[*:5csqfzgy]The Chair of the Assembly shall be responsible for upholding the rights within the assembly of all its members.

[*:5csqfzgy]The Chair of the Assembly shall verify that only recognized citizens can participate in the assembly.
Please simply vote 'yea' for yes, 'nay' for no, or 'remove' to vote for removing this article from the Charter. Voting for this article will end on <strong class='bbc'>Wednesday, November 10th at 5pm EST</strong>. Extensions for debate or voting may be requested, but that does not guarantee it will be accepted.
Yea
Who, Me?

Veni, Vidi, Vamoose

I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled

Kids shouldn't drink with monkeys.
Yea
Yeah
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Aye