Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punk Daddy / Bannings
Could one of the more senior members explain why he was banned? Also, I thought on a case by case basis we could look into unbanning certain members who are still active in Nationstates and have not committed terribly serious crimes.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Punk Daddy was banned because he was a tool. He abused elder members of this region, as well as threw tantrums and begged to be banned.I will make it crystal clear. If you unban Punk Daddy, you can say goodbye to me.
Quote:Punk Daddy was banned because he was a tool. He abused elder members of this region, as well as threw tantrums and begged to be banned.

I will make it crystal clear. If you unban Punk Daddy, you can say goodbye to me.
...it was five years ago, surely we can look past it at this stage.

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
He acted like a fool, and he requested himself to be banned. He has tried to get this undone numerous times since, usually when new people were in charge in the hope he could manipulate them. The answer is no and remains no.
It was merely a suggestion. I had no idea what happened, and I personally am a prolific giver of many chances.However, it is not my call to make and I defer to those whose it is.

He was given many, many chances. Too many. He abused trust and friendships and made a mockery of a lot of people in this region for their trust and forgiveness.He blew it. He treated a lot of people like dirt and used and abused us. No damn way. He made his bed, he made his choices. He deals with the consequences.
The reason why he remains banned is because of my call. This is a lame little hobby that people play for fun, and the fact that any real anguish was caused by Punk D's actions is enough for me to want to keep the ban. If you choose to act a certain way, you live with the consequences, Punk D chose his course of action a long time ago.
Even over the two years i've been gone, that is one name i'll never forget, i hope he's banned for life.
I have an inking that I have my answer Tongue

Excellent Smile
Quote:I have an inking that I have my answer Tongue
Don't bother responding to him. That's more than he deserves.
Who, Me?

Veni, Vidi, Vamoose

I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled

Kids shouldn't drink with monkeys.