Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aunt Margarita!
In Loving Memory of my Aunt Margarita!!!!!!! One of the Three Truly Best Friends of my Mom (Also known as the Family Friends). Rest In Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Here is my twilight zone history...I was in La Calera(V Region, Chile) making some clases. When i finished them i met with my gf then we took the bus to come to Quillota, where i live.So we were on the bus when we saw 2 cars crashed at the side of the street, the little one was so damaged i culdnt recognize which model was, and the other one was with its engine dissapeared(maybe inside the little car), the medics already took the people to the hospital, so we never saw someone dying or dead on the scene.We started talking about the dangers of driving, and the typical things you would say to your gf in this situations: "i will never let you drive..." and so. My gf took off in La Cruz(V Region, Chile), near Quillota(Also, V Region, Chile) where she lives.I continue to my house thinking of the family of this people who clearly have died due to the damages that we saw in the cars.I arrive my mom's home and the first thing i said was: "I just saw a terrible car accident!!!... two cars completely damaged and i think the people died... could you pray for them later(i'm atheist, but my mom is kind of catholic)".... My mom said: "Oh what a disgrace, i will".So she went to her room and i went to the kitchen to eat something.I was preparing my meal when the phone sounded...Then my mom called me to her room.I entered and i saw a face that i won't see again. She was completely broken and crying.She said: "You saw an accident, right??? How was the cars???"I answered: "The little one was so damaged that the only thing i could recognize was it was grey, and the other one had the half missing but it vas a van".She started crying and said: "the little car was your aunt Margarita, she dead instantly, his brother called Luisa(Other of the Three friends of my mom) and she is calling me now. He is in the hospital asking for the body..."Suddenly a shake covered all my body, i felt an intense feeling of cold and stayed speechles for half hour. Now I feel completely Guilty for not spending more time with her like my brother and sisters did, and also cause i saw the cars but never payed attention to the dettails i noticed after arriving home.She died on 14 August 2010 at nearly 20:30 GTM -4.She left 3 Children (well the little one is now 16, but they are still childs for this kind of situation).If someone can pray for her rest, I(and mostly my mum) will appreciate it.Thanks And start valuating your most preciate friends and telling them that you love them. You never think things like this will happen to you, dont wait till they happen...I lost a very important friend (R.I.P.) in a car accident when i was on last year of high school (13 August 2006 0615 GTM -4), I had to go with his family till the Cemetery and i dont wanna pass through a situation like that again ever, seeing him in the coffin is an image i will never forget, actually i still remember his face sleeping!!!.Thanks for listening (reading) to this and for sharing a little moment with my family and i in this sorrowful time...RAPPAGGAN
I'm sorry I just noticed this. Please take care. In a way, her death is now a gift instead of a burden for you and your family because now you will appreciate how precious life is. Please take the best of care. If you ever need to talk, please PM me.BB
A sword is useless in the hands of a coward - Nichiren Daishonin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We may not see eye to eye, but we can speak heart to heart
Thanks fpr reading this, and also is true what you said, we are taking a lot of care while someone of my family(my dad) is driving, and also he is worried about it and started driving not too fast...