Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign in + question
Okay guys, of late I have been feeling I have been running a one man show around here. I am at wits end, and I know this a game and we are a laid back region but this is getting to be so absurd to me.I know almost all of you do not consider TSP to be your main region and it is really starting to show in the fact of how often you are around. I think some of you are inactive for personal reasons, and that is okay, but at the very least stop wasting our time as a region.Here is what I am going to do, you all have a week to post your status.If you don't post your status I am going to do everything I can to kick you out of this government. If you see this, and you arent going to be active, I ask you to step down.The question I have is sedge said he has time to be PM again, my problem with letting him back in is that I feel he really let this region down by running for PM then quiting. It was a time where we were gaining momentum, and loosing a key figure in government took the wind out of our sails. At the same time we have NO one here kicking about.I want to see more out of you guys, because you really have let down this region. The only one who has done anything is Todd, who has been a huge help to me. But his activity is slowing down, and I need to see a government face around here and on the RMB.Sorry to be so mean, but I really have had it.
I'm here!And yeah, I've been slacking a bit, but I'm going to get back to doing positive things in TSP. I like the government idea, and would love to help get that rolling. Bellz has been doing well with trying to get that off the ground, and I would like to help, if that's cool.As for Sedge in the PM slot... he did resign from the spot. If he resigned, I believe someone else should be given the chance. But our government is again fairly inactive. Perhaps it would be time to call for elections again? I know it's been recently since we did it, but hey, I feel that we have some new regulars here who would be good fits for the government, possibly.And don't worry about the venting - if things were 'nice and fluid' all the time, the game would be boring, lol. Sometimes stuff like this is indeed necessary.
I'm here/backI've been pretty inactive in NS in general for a while (just got home last weekend - I've lurked a little, but thats it), but I should be active again