Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grandpa
I haven't been around much, and I know that, but I've been trying to start making friends and such. It's been hard now that my grandpa died. He died 4 weeks ago from pneumonia as a result of chemotherapy (he was diagnosed with leukemia in May). He was 77.The hardest part is I haven't really mourned yet and I don't know if I will, but I do miss him. Thankfully I was able to leave my job for a few days to be at his funeral. I'm mostly worried for my grandma. They were married for 57 years and she doesn't know what to do with herself without him.
Michu,I'm sorry for your loss. Take some time to be with your grandmother, if possible. She'll need that.My prayers are with you and your family
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Michu, all the best to you and your grandmother
Thanks. I actually did spend the weekend with my grandma and she's doing better, just one freak-out moment when someone called asking for my grandpa soliciting for donations toward cancer research, but aside from that she's doing better.
Condolences on your loss.
Who, Me?

Veni, Vidi, Vamoose

I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled

Kids shouldn't drink with monkeys.