Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBE Representative 1
This is a military nation of the Right Wing Uprising, an organiazation that the GGR is a member of.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nbe_representative_1

I added the nation to the dossier. What is the general procedure with a nation like this?

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Boot him
You need to make a determination as to whether he meets the definition of a resident under the Charter. Should he do so he is entitled to BoR protections; if he is not then you may eject and ban him.

I would suggest that as a nation belonging to a foreign, hostile power he does not meet the definition.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Well, this is the message I sent,

"I'd like to ask you if you are affiliated with GGR. If so please withdraw from the South Pacific as a matter of courtesy."

They withdrew from the WA two hours after I sent the TG. 

So let's see.

I feel like they were in TSP during the zombie outbreak (or similarly named nations). 

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

The nation is a member of NBE, not GGR. Both are member regions to Right Wing Uprising.

He is a member of a military that the NSA has fought multiple times now. Both offensive and defensive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I understand SB, however I'd like to know what official procedure is in this case.  Should I ban or banject him? Is that legal?  If that is what you recommend as MoA, then that's how I'll proceed.

It's just I kind of hate banning people, I don't know why. 

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Quote:I understand SB, however I'd like to know what official procedure is in this case.  Should I ban or banject him? Is that legal?  If that is what you recommend as MoA, then that's how I'll proceed.

It's just I kind of hate banning people, I don't know why. 

Don't be afraid to ban people who threaten the security of the region. We'll all back you up.

If you think it is a newb, send them a strong warning and remind them of regional law. Then space 'em if they ignore you.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I don't think you can have a stronger case for banning a nation, than if we are involved in a state of war. Banning is my suggested course of action.

Actually this is a blessing in disguise. We know they are watching TSP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Uhm, sorry guys but I have to do this. Where in the Charter/CoL does if say Escade can ban someone for this reason? I really don't mind it, but want to make sure it's completely legal.

BoR protections apply only to residents, including the prohibition against being ejected or banned from the region without being convicted of a crime. As such, if someone is not a resident they can be ejected or banned at the discretion of the Delegate. The question then becomes whether or not a nation is deemed to be a resident.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
This could be easily solved if we set out to regulate in the CoL instances where non citizens can be ejected with CSS authorization, on security grounds. That way we wouldn't need to have this debate every time a similar situation arises.

Well I ejected the nation as a security threat.  However, perhaps having a codified procedure would be a good thing.

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

This is what the nation sent me:

"Sorry for the late response. I am not allied with GGR but with Right wing uprising."

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific