Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will not run next election
due to the amount of stress i'm facing in my life and other shifting priorities, i feel that I cannot run for an election position this incoming term and do a good job.Thanks, Mavenu.Edit: The boss is cracking down on internet, and they're seemingly expecting me to travel now...plus we have the olympics coming to town ^_^

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
Mav, I just want to say, that your advise is always welcome. I don't think anyone has been a bigger help to me in this region. I hope you will at least have enough time to stop and say hello once in awhile.Thanks for everything and dont be a stranger,SB